荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Where to go in the summer?

Arjan Floris

Homecountry: Netherlands

Faculty: Electrical Engineering

Plans for summer: Going to Italy for two weeks with his girl friend. He likes the weather, wine, food, and landscape of Italy. For the first week he will enjoy the mountains of Tuscany around Siena and during the second week he wants to have some fun in Alba.

Arkadiusz Kuczaj

Homecountry: Poland

Faculty: Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EWI)

Plans for summer: He and his girlfriend are planning to go to Poland for a month. Looks forward to visiting parents and enjoying the sea and mountains of Poland. He wants to have some fun in his home town and keep the plans flexible in terms of time.

Ferenz Izsak
Homecountry: Hungary

Faculty: Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EWI)

Plans for summer: Going to Transylvania (Romania) for a week to see old churches, castles and the beautiful nature. He is very excited about it as he has been planning for a long time.

Georgiana Stoian
Homecountry: Romania

Faculty: Science and Technology

Plans for summer: Going to Swiss mountains with a tent for two weeks and explore the surroundings. She would like to go around backpacking and explore the beautiful nature.

Koray Karakaya

Homecountry: Turkey

Faculty: Inorganic Materials Science

Plans for summer: Since his PhD period is ending soon, he has no holiday plans for this summer. `I will probably spend even the weekends working from home'. Although there are no definite plans yet, he hopes to leave Enschede for a short break in early September to visit his family and enjoy the warm Mediterranean seas.

Maryana Esclante
Homecountry: Venezuela

Plans for summer: Planning two weeks of holiday this summer traveling to London, Brussels, and Rome. These are some beautiful capitols which she would really wants to see. London and Brussels she is visiting with her father but for Rome her boyfriend will accompany her.

Nguyen Thi Lan Anh
Homecountry: Vietnam

Faculty: Business Administration and Technology

Plans for summer: `Happily, this summer I have chance to go back to Vietnam to see my friends, my family, to enjoy Vietnamese food and warm Vietnamese culture again.'

Lan Anh also wants to visit other countries like Hong Kong and Indonesia. After coming back she would like to go to the Scandinavian countries for some time. `Summer is a good time for me to go there; it is too cold in winter.'

Peng Zhang

Homecountry: China

Faculty: Electrical Engineering

Plans for summer: `I miss my family and food very much and am very excited to go back to China for my summer vacation.' Peng Zhang will spend most of his time with his family and plans to learn driving during his stay. After his visit he will be back to the Netherlands and studying for the new academic year.

Semih Perdahcioglu

Homecountry: Turkey

Plans for the summer: He will combine his studies with his holiday by going to Datca in southern Turkey. In his parent's summerhouse he hopes to spend some quality time with his family and girlfriend. Apart from swimming and sunbathing, he will also spend some time with his studies in the first part of the summer. For the second part, he will join an excursion with his friends to explore the archaeological treasures of Antalya.

Xiao Li (Lily)

Plans for summer: She is going to South Africa for three weeks to do a small project for work, but also eight days touring which is something that she has been waiting enthusiastically for a long time. Great landscapes and wild life are the major attractions in South Africa for her.

Yuguo Tao

Plans for summer: Going to Canada for three weeks for holidays; his wife who just finished her PhD in Twente recently moved to Toronto and he wants to help her settle there. Apart from that he will also visit Montreal and Ottawa which he looks forward to.

Yusuf Caner Tasan

Homecountry: Ankara, Turkey

Plans for the summer: After his PHD defence on July 1st, Caner hopes to take a long break. A long holiday with friends and family in southern Turkey; Bodrum and Didim will probably be the remedy after his hectic schedule for the last year. `I hope to spend the entire summer enjoying the sun, swimming, and eating as much seafood as I can' he adds with excitement.

Arjan Floris

Arkadiusz Kuczaj

精彩评论3

lack  四海霸王  2005-6-29 20:22:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Where to go in the summer?

Ferenz Izsak

Georgiana Stoian

Koray Karakaya
lack  四海霸王  2005-6-29 20:22:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Maryana Esclante

Nguyen Thi Lan Anh

Peng Zhang
lack  四海霸王  2005-6-29 20:22:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Semih Perdahcioglu

Xiao Li (Lily)

Yuguo Tao

Yusuf Caner Tasan
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受