荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
昨天邮件给学校,问了关于IND新政策,并随邮件附上我的出生证明公证的扫描件(备注:本人生于90前,做的是出生证明的复印件与原件相符的公证及认证)。学校给了回复,供大家参考啊。

我的邮件主要如下
However, recently I got a piece of news that a new policy on Chinese source documents of birth certificate for VVR has been effective from 1 June 2012 (Please refers to the link of Netherlands Embassy ...).(备注,我没有发链接的权限)

Additionally, I was noticed by the embassy in Beijing to take my original Hukou (family registration booklet) to collect my MVV in China. So as for me, I’m not sure whether I need to re-make a legalized and notaried document of my Hukou (family registration booklet) in according to the new policy for the purpose of collecting my VVR in the Netherlands.

I enclosed my notaried and legalized birth certificate by this email, so please confirm whether my birth certificate can meet the requirement of your local authority for VVR.  

To my understanding, if I intend to extend my ID, I have to fill the documents in accordance with the new policy which has applied from June 1, 2012. In that case, I also want to know whether it is necessary for me to extend my ID in city hall, if I intend to leave the Netherlands on August 31, 2013 or September 1, 2013. In general, what's the valid time for my VVR?

Look forward to your early reply.

学校回复如下:
Thank you for your email.
The best thing would be to discuss with the Dutch embassy which kind of birth certificate they do require while issuing your entry visa (MVV). I  do believe that the one you already have certified and translated is the good one and can be used in this procedure.

While here in the Netherlands there will be no need to have another document proving your birth than the one you already have. There will be no problem issuing your VVR. Moreover your MVV will be valid for the period of 6 moths, so that you could enter the Netherlands and your VVR will be valid for the full academic year of 01-09-2012 /31-08-2013. After the expire day of this residence card you have 28 days to leave the country, so there will be no extension needed.

Hope this answers your questions. Please keep me updated in your visa process.

Have a nice day!

精彩评论7

cloris.yu  见习海盗  2012-7-6 11:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河北秦皇岛
谢谢楼主的分享!
christian9086  见习海盗  2012-7-6 12:29:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国福建厦门
楼主你是要去哪个学校呢?
cpuuu  中级海盗  2012-7-6 15:54:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东佛山
同问lz是什么学校
gracew.yl  见习海盗  2012-7-8 06:30:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河北廊坊
VU,我想应该适用于Amsterdam的市政厅吧
xiaoliqqq  见习海盗  2012-7-10 04:19:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国湖北武汉
请问,你是收到大使馆取签信时,大使馆要求说要根据新规定办理双认证吗?
我还没收到取签信,但是我之前也是按照旧规定把出生双认证办了。。现在也很纠结是否需要办理户口的双认证?
gracew.yl  见习海盗  2012-7-10 04:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
我昨天去递的签证材料,我就按照大使馆的清单准备的,带的户口本原件及复印件。

我感觉对于国人来说,主管机构习惯审核户口本,但对于荷兰的市政厅来说,户口本的信息,连出生地点,时间都没有啊,根本不能单纯作为出生证明来使用的。

昨天递签的时候,碰到Tiburg 的学生,也说他们学校办理MVV和VVR的人说,他们不需要户口本公证。

希望大家积极与学校沟通,了解清楚再办理。第一不被误导,第二不花冤枉钱。
嗷嗷晨  高级海盗  2012-7-10 08:20:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东潍坊
说的好,积极沟通
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受