荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
hallo...
would you be so kind to answer my questions?
thanks a lot...

I am now studying Communication( first year) in the university of Gent (Belgium). (undergraduate programme)..The problem is that it's taught in Dutch...I have a basic knowledge of Dutch,but it is not enough.I can not quite follow the courses....

so I want to study in holland....if i want to study in a university,,which school can be a choise?
I feel like to studying Business or Communication...the price should be around 3000euro,more or less...of course the cheaper the better...
i have searched on NUffic,,,,it seemed all of them are taught in Dutch...

If there is no hope to study in a university,,,,i have to choose a Hogeschool....I know much of them....but the location is quite a problem.According to you ,which city is the cheapest one to live in? I mean the rent of the room and the food...sth..

the third question....thank you for being so patiently....Is it quite easy to take a part time job in holland or not? if the answer is "ja",what kind of job should it be?And how is the payment?

thanks again....

精彩评论8

ffl2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-3-15 12:45:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-15 13:08:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 【求助】help!help!help!

arnhem 的HAN也有.  www.han.nl
杨左使  中级海盗  2005-3-15 13:12:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 比利时

any university?
Pentium4  四海霸王  2005-3-15 14:03:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

almost all uni and Hogeschool have English teaching programme for international student.  By the way, the part-time job is not easy to find nowadays.
Pentium4  四海霸王  2005-3-15 14:42:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

To your question 2.

Due to increasing numbers of international student in Netherlands, finding a cheap room is more difficult.  Shortly to say, besides Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Haag, living expenditure in other city is quite similar. One room is about 200 euro to 350 euro which depends on the different areas.

For your question 1,  It is impossible to find a university with the price 3000 euros in 2005-2006 season.  But in some Hogeschool you can find the tuition fee about 1400 euros per year.

Good luck
ffl2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-3-15 15:07:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-15 15:31:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

NESO也能找到。“have searched on NUffic,,,,it seemed all of them are taught in Dutch... ”    。  不知道是你真找没有,这个借口好象说不过去。
一头乱发  ↗贵宾↗  2005-3-15 16:01:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

跟特大学多好啊!!你居然那边不上来这里读HOGESCHOOL,将来会后悔的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受