荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
本帖最后由 hardcore 于 2012-1-25 14:16 编辑

CLOSED!

Thank you all for your applications!

(near)native Chinese speaker for temporary job

Are you in for a flexible parttime temporary job where you can work with your own language?

Textkernel:
We are Textkernel, an international oriented company in Amsterdam North. We started 10 years ago as a spin-off of academic research and nowadays we have more than 40 colleagues from 10 different countries developing all new and interesting software solutions!

We are active on the field of Document Understanding, Web Mining and Text Matching. Our software learns to recognize domain specific knowledge in documents. You can read more about our company on our website:www.textkernel.com

Currently,we are looking for students to mark information in documents so we can train our software to recognized Chinese information. Although we are an IT company, you don't need any computer skills. This job requires a bit of insight in linguistics, but being consistent and accurate is most important.

Required:
- (near)native knowledge of Chinese language.
- Conversational knowledge in English or Dutch
- Know how to work with a computer (basic)
-Accurate
- At least 20 hours/week available
- project will take around 4 - 6 weeks, starting in February.
- academic level
-not colour blind

Are you interested in language, texts and computer and are you available from February?
Please contact me,so we can meet each other and I can explain everything about our company and the job. Don't forget to sent your resume!

MonicaHaga-Schoonhoven,
Team leader Data & Quality @ Textkernel
M:schoonhoven@textkernel.nl
T:
020-494 2496 (ask for Monica)
I: www.textkernel.com

精彩评论1

hardcore  中级海盗  2012-1-25 14:10:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
We would like to thank you all for your applications we received so far.  Because of the large number of responses already, we would like to 'close' the vacancy.

Do NOT apply to this vacancy any more.

Best regards,
Monica Haga-Schoonhoven
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受