荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
发信到大使馆,随便说个什么理由,如果是学生可以说要开学了,如果是其他商务旅行可以说有个会快要开了怕赶不上,问他们能不能把自己排在waiting list上
我是用英文写的,大概内容是这样(邮件标题可以就叫:extra appointment for visa):
Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have received the approval letter from the embassy and tried to make an appointment on the website the day I got the letter. But unfortunately, the time schedule is all full before Sept 15(看目前的预约状况). Considering that 。。。。(写上自己的理由,大致就是说你有个事情比较急但不要说是机票问题,写上具体时间,应该在前面提到的Sept 15之前或之后两天内), I wish to make an extra appointment for the MVV visa better on August 16~ 18 (看样子这个时间是没什么用的,回信上说哪天都可以去蹲。。。)so I might have chance to arrive in the Netherlands earlier. Could you please put me on the waiting list on one of these days?
Following is my information:

Name: XXX
Date of birth: XXX
Cell phone: XXXXXXXXXX
V-number: XXXXXX
File number:XXXXXX

(这些个人信息最好加上,我觉得)

我是三个小时后就收到使馆的信了,内容如下:
Dear XXX(名字拼写),

As the appointmentschedule is updated every day with any cancellation, the schedule is almost fully booked these upcoming weeks. Unfortunately we cannot guarantuee taking in your visa applications at your desired date and time.
---
ONLY WITH THIS E-MAIL CONFIRMATION you can come to the Embassy on a working day (Monday to Friday) between 9 and 10 o’clock. The security guard will request for your email confirmation in order to register you on the waiting list.

Once the regular appointments have been dealt with, the Embassy will make every effort possible to accommodate all applications registered on the waiting list. However, bear in mind that the Embassy cannot guarantee that everybody on the waiting list will be dealt with on the same day.

When the Embassy has received your application, the result of your visa application will be ready after 3 workingdays. It can be picked up in person every upcoming Fridayafternoon between 13.30 and 14.00 or send by you via EMS postalservice. This service can be ordered in the waitingroom of the Visa Section

Should you have any further questions, please contact us again.
-----

尊敬的先生/女士,

目前由于申请人很多,以致于预约系统可能被全部约满。我们会随时更新预约系统,但不保证能够在您期望的时间内受理您的签证申请。
--------------
该e-mail 仅只确认您可以前来使馆作登记,请在工作日(星期一至星期五)的上午9点至10点前来使馆,向警卫出示该确认信,以便于将您登记在等候名单上。

当正常预约的申请人办理完毕后,我馆将尽力受理等候名单上的申请。但是,请留意我们不能保证完成当天等候名单上所有人的申请。

您的申请被受理后,签证结果将在3个工作日之后获得。您可以在每周五下午13:30至14:00亲自前来领取护照,或使用EMS邮寄服务。该邮寄服务可以在签证处的等候大厅办理。

或者,您也可以经常留意使馆的预约系统,查询有否空位。

致意,

Best Regards,

Consular/Visa Section
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Tel: 86-10-85320200
Fax: 86-10-85320301
www——hollandinchina——org(我不能发URL,所以——应该是.)

说明:我觉得尽力让使馆觉得时间确实很紧张,并且有提前取签的必要性,尽量用英文,似乎看过贴子说用中文然后被退回来要求用英文重写的情况。

希望对预约不到满意取签时间的同学有帮助!

精彩评论4

kaylane  见习海盗  2011-8-11 08:52:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽池州
回复 oldcapricorn 的帖子

LZ
请问你是上海使馆的吗?
是不是把这个打印出来再加上其他的材料就可以去取签了啊?
oldcapricorn  初上贼船  2011-8-11 08:56:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
忘记说了,是北京的,打印这个mail,带上材料,然后选个时间去使馆排队登记,应该是叫到了就可以递材料了。论坛里有人贴过在使馆的过程,我也只是刚拿到插队信。。。
qjy90  见习海盗  2011-8-12 03:26:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国重庆
回复 oldcapricorn 的帖子

我已经收到插队信了 但是使馆的取签函还没到 那是不是可以只拿着这插队信就可以随便挑个时间过去了呢??
oldcapricorn  初上贼船  2011-8-12 03:53:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
取签函是要的,是IND通知大使馆你的申请approved了,使馆没接到通知也不会给你发签证,再问使馆要取签函,里面才会写需要的材料
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受