荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
不想8月22才去递签 想早一个礼拜左右 教教我怎么写吧 中介是垃圾

精彩评论17

LISAAAA  中级海盗  2011-8-9 03:12:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
Dear 名字,

As the appointmentschedule is updated every day with any cancellation, the schedule is almost fully booked these upcoming weeks. Unfortunately we cannot guarantuee taking in your visa applications at your desired date and time.
---
ONLY WITH THIS E-MAIL CONFIRMATION you can come to the Embassy on a working day (Monday to Friday) between 9 and 10 o’clock. The security guard will request for your email confirmation in order to register you on the waiting list.

Once the regular appointments have been dealt with, the Embassy will make every effort possible to accommodate all applications registered on the waiting list. However, bear in mind that the Embassy cannot guarantee that everybody on the waiting list will be dealt with on the same day.

When the Embassy has received your application, the result of your visa application will be ready after 3 workingdays. It can be picked up in person every upcoming Fridayafternoon between 13.30 and 14.00 or send by you via EMS postalservice. This service can be ordered in the waitingroom of the Visa Section

Should you have any further questions, please contact us again.
-----

尊敬的先生/女士,

目前由于申请人很多,以致于预约系统可能被全部约满。我们会随时更新预约系统,但不保证能够在您期望的时间内受理您的签证申请。
--------------
该e-mail 仅只确认您可以前来使馆作登记,请在工作日(星期一至星期五)的上午9点至10点前来使馆,向警卫出示该确认信,以便于将您登记在等候名单上。

当正常预约的申请人办理完毕后,我馆将尽力受理等候名单上的申请。但是,请留意我们不能保证完成当天等候名单上所有人的申请。

您的申请被受理后,签证结果将在3个工作日之后获得。您可以在每周五下午13:30至14:00亲自前来领取护照,或使用EMS邮寄服务。该邮寄服务可以在签证处的等候大厅办理。

或者,您也可以经常留意使馆的预约系统,查询有否空位。

致意,

Best Regards,

Consular/Visa Section
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Tel: 86-10-85320200
Fax: 86-10-85320301
www.hollandinchina.org

robotechmaster  中级海盗  2011-8-9 04:05:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
这貌似不是插队信吧。
海诺薇拉  高级海盗  2011-8-9 04:20:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江衢州
我昨儿上午给上海发的信,就报下file number,然后说下来不及啦~灰机票已经订啦~,还有希望取签的时间段,下午就有回音让我周五过去了~
sumniel  见习海盗  2011-8-9 05:20:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
Dear Officer,

I am XX (Date of Birth: XX, Passport NO. XX) , I received an email from the Dutch embassy yesterday said that I need to make an appointment with the embassy for the student MVV. However, there's no place availuable until September according the reservation website. Because I need to arrive in the Netherland in XX and I want to receive my MVV a.s.a.p., could you make an MVV appointment for me?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

XX

我就用的这个插队信 应该能用
doggod  见习海盗  2011-8-9 09:04:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国吉林吉林市
拿回去用了
LISAAAA  中级海盗  2011-8-9 13:29:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州
Dear the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands

I'm 名字, Ref: xxxxxx, visa file number is xxxxxxx. I can not make an appointment till September,but I need go to study in August, can I have an extra appointment?Thanks.

My name:xxxxxx
My passport number:xxxxxxx
The purpose of my trip :STUDENT VISA

Best regards
名字
winni0417  四海霸王  2011-8-9 13:49:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽合肥
回复 robotechmaster 的帖子

你都知道具体的递签日期啊?既然拿到递签函  不是能够第一时间去办理签证么
winni0417  四海霸王  2011-8-9 13:50:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽合肥
回复 LISAAAA 的帖子

你写了2个版本  到底哪个是的啊
winni0417  四海霸王  2011-8-9 13:53:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽合肥
回复 海诺薇拉 的帖子

弱弱问下  怎么知道自己的file number 啊:34:
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受