荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
4月份有人发贴问怎么办理去美国的旅游签证,偶看了两位斑竹的回答,偶觉得斑竹对这个东东挺熟悉的。偶也计划去美国旅游,请问签证真的很容易吗?要准备那些材料呢?小悟说的那个什么邀请函是怎么回事啊?

如果是朋友从美国申请荷兰签证又怎么样呢?我们都是拿中国护照!

精彩评论4

小悟  ↗贵宾↗  2004-9-1 14:38:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南京

回复: 【求助】Yaya斑竹和小悟斑竹请进!!

让你在美国的朋友给你发邀请函,这样你就比较能容易拿到美国的签证。她们要来欧洲也一样,你给他们发邀请函,再让他们去申请签证。
yaya  ↗贵宾↗  2004-9-1 17:45:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国

sorry, i can't type Chinese right now :(

you'd better check online firstly to know which documents you have to provide
www.usembassy.nl

As you known, Dutch citizens are not required to hold a visa if they stay in U.S within 90 days. To our Chinese, i don't think it is easy to apply a tourist visa in the Netherlands but easy to be issued by a business purpose.

Besides documents, you have to prove you won't be stay in U.S after expiration, it is very important!! I met some Dutch who applied to visit their American family members in U.S Consulate General,Amsterdam. The immigrant officers still asked them several questions and confirmed if they would be back after expiration. The immigrant officer only asked me 2 questions, one of them is " will you be back to the Netherlands after..." you see, they are serious on staying problem.

I got my F-1 visa in June, and now i am studying in U.S for exchange course. If you plan to apply a U.S visa, be sure to provide a strong proof and convince immigrant officer that you will leave on time,,,but anyway, i hope you would try it and succeed, good luck! :)
Jacky0xy  见习海盗  2004-9-2 17:04:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国

谢谢Yaya的回答。偶还有一些问题,如果是美国学校邀请过去interview,可以签商务吗?拿到签证以后是多长时间必须离境啊?我的意思是,如果我提前去签,签好了能不能等上1,2个月才走?关于材料,我要不要准备很多的资金证明呢?是不是只要够旅行费用的就可以了呢?哎呀,问题太多,请斑竹见谅,也请了解情况的朋友们帮个忙,谢谢了哦!
       BTW, 斑竹去了美国哪个学校啊?我朋友学校也有一个荷兰过去的exchange student哦,还是个ppmm,嘻嘻,不会就是斑竹您吧?
Post by yaya
sorry, i can't type Chinese right now :(

you'd better check online firstly to know which documents you have to provide
www.usembassy.nl

As you known, Dutch citizens are not required to hold a visa if they stay in U.S within 90 days. To our Chinese, i don't think it is easy to apply a tourist visa in the Netherlands but easy to be issued by a business purpose.

Besides documents, you have to prove you won't be stay in U.S after expiration, it is very important!! I met some Dutch who applied to visit their American family members in U.S Consulate General,Amsterdam. The immigrant officers still asked them several questions and confirmed if they would be back after expiration. The immigrant officer only asked me 2 questions, one of them is " will you be back to the Netherlands after..." you see, they are serious on staying problem.

I got my F-1 visa in June, and now i am studying in U.S for exchange course. If you plan to apply a U.S visa, be sure to provide a strong proof and convince immigrant officer that you will leave on time,,,but anyway, i hope you would try it and succeed, good luck! :)
yaya  ↗贵宾↗  2004-9-3 03:06:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国

Post by Jacky0xy
谢谢Yaya的回答。偶还有一些问题,如果是美国学校邀请过去interview,可以签商务吗?拿到签证以后是多长时间必须离境啊?我的意思是,如果我提前去签,签好了能不能等上1,2个月才走?关于材料,我要不要准备很多的资金证明呢?是不是只要够旅行费用的就可以了呢?哎呀,问题太多,请斑竹见谅,也请了解情况的朋友们帮个忙,谢谢了哦!
BTW, 斑竹去了美国哪个学校啊?我朋友学校也有一个荷兰过去的exchange student哦,还是个ppmm,嘻嘻,不会就是斑竹您吧?
"如果是美国学校邀请过去interview,可以签商务吗?"
I am not sure but i think it depends on your invitation letter. You'd better check online.

"拿到签证以后是多长时间必须离境啊?"
yea, you can land in anyday as long as it is valid.

"关于材料,我要不要准备很多的资金证明呢?"
Sure it is. You have to provide sufficent financial resource to support yourself the days in U.S, besides travelling expense.

You are welcome :)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受