荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
皮皮鲁  海贼王  2004-3-23 19:57:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
us??I think the term of "us" is a very unclear point for me becasue of unclear situation here.. I can realize that you are a senior who perpahps know more about here. but I really confuse who are going to slove the problem and is that true noboday is capable to find out who they are.
factor  见习海盗  2004-3-23 23:04:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
:D  :P  :P  :P  :D
sd2642371  四海霸王  2004-3-23 23:27:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
顶 <_<
archershen  中级海盗  2004-3-24 00:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
“the most crucial point is Too many person standing outside holding the unclear attitude. That point really really hurts Xiao Wu&#39;s feeling&#33;”

同意,那些整天在版上灌水取乐,出了事却一生不吭的人,真得对他们无话可说了。
皮皮鲁  海贼王  2004-3-24 01:28:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
i hold the same idea with you. but we cann&#39;t say that is their reponsibility or duty to stay with gogo,wageningen, they are free to go and stay. for them, it&#39;s a option. Maybe someone has persoanl characteristic which differinate from others and so they don&#39;t like to make a conflit with "peace"have already been destroied...A burden of one&#39;s choice is not felt. who,how and when they are willing to leave or remain this particualr situation, it&#39;s really a proper optismism choice for individual not a entire group.Books and friends should be few but good. I really happy that at such kind of floor, I can see clearly who is my friends and who are not..my friend/s, please take care,whatever,studying,life,there are alwayse some unhappiness acompany with you. that is  depend on how you look at them and from which direction. :)
faye  四海霸王  2004-3-24 01:56:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河北保定
至少我是不敢再说什么了

我再说恐怕又要惹事了
我这张嘴太贱了 :(  :(

对小悟的支持那是没话说
我每天都有支持她的 :D
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受