Dear all, 大家好,
Lots of graduates will leave the Netherlands and engage themselves into Chinese job market. Upon your departure, ACSSG has following suggestions:
又是7月毕业时节,不少中国留学生将回国投身于竞争激烈的就业市场。在您行将离开荷兰之际,中国学生会提醒您以下几件事情:
1. Several things that you should not forget to accomplish离开前必须完成的事情
--terminate your mobile contract 中止您的手机合同,否则将会积累巨额账单
--sign out by city hall 在市政厅销册,否则可能对下次入境造成麻烦
--authorization of your certificate by Chinese embassy (a certificate copy, your air ticket, passport, certificate form signed by ACSSG president)
在中国大使馆教育处作学历认证(所需材料为:学历复印件,护照,机票,格罗宁根当届主席签名的认证表格)
--authorization by Dutch foreign ministry
在荷兰外交部做认证,具体细节请参看GGD置顶帖
2. Several things that you can do离开前可以完成的事情
--Join NANC alumni network加入中国全荷校友网NANC,附件有相关介绍
--Join Groningen alumni network 加入格罗宁根大学校友会
--get your tax refunded at the airport 在机场获得近三个月购买物品的退税
ACSSG is now working at constructing Groningen alumni network in China. It will start from Shanghai and Beijing. If you are willing to keep a constant contact with Groningen alumni, please keep an eye on ACSSG regular mail.
全荷学联格罗宁根分会目前正致力于建立中国的格罗宁根校友会,面向大学和Hanze毕业生,以上海北京为试点。假如您有兴趣,请密切关注学生会群发邮件。
If you haven't settled your job yet, please feel free to contact info@acssg.nl. Some our previous members are working for Top Job Hunting companies. ACSSG is very willing to recommend you there.
如果您的工作尚未落实,也欢迎您联系中国学生会,info@acssg.nl 我们有校友供职于国内顶尖猎头公司,我们会为所有格罗宁根两校校友推荐,助您回国就业一臂之力。
* ACSSG从未也永远不会从事任何牟利活动。
Finally, we wish you have a nice trip and wish you have a promising career in China.
最后我们衷心祝愿您回程旅途平安,在中国的事业蒸蒸日上。
Kind regards, 祝好,
Association of Chinese Students and Scholars in Groningen, ACSSG,
全荷学联格罗宁根分会
www.acssg.nl
此为群发邮件,请大家查收
[ 本帖最后由 Hauschka 于 2009-7-7 15:57 编辑 ] |