荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
大家好

Jeroen胡杰龙是荷兰人,他是荷兰著名大学Utrecht硕士毕业生,现在在上海工作,住在上海徐汇区,兼职教荷兰语。150/小时

老师是位风趣幽默,知识面和人际网都很广的年轻人,在教会您语言的同时,您更能从他那里了解到荷兰社会文化的方方面面。

不论您是出于学习,工作,或是兴趣目标想学习荷兰语。都欢迎您直接和他EMAIL联系,并进一步确定授课时间和地点teachingdutch@hotmail.com(请写英文,老师不懂中文),

第一次免费,欢迎试课!

Name: Jeroen de Leeuw / 胡杰龙
Email: teachingdutch@hotmail.com

Teaching Approach:
Most adults tend to show the most progress when presented with a practical combination of reading, writing, listening and speaking, a practical mix of English and the language being learned, Dutch,
and a focus on useful aspects of Dutch that they can use from the very start.

For conversation, I believe games and situational setups are great ways to give people confidence in speaking through repetition without using endless, boring drills. Learning is different for everyone and I think a little humor is the best spice to flavor your language experience. Let’s work together as a team.

Program Summary:
About 22 million people speak Dutch as a native language, mainly in Belgium and the Netherlands (but also in France, South-Africa, Aruba, Dutch Antilles, Suriname, Indonesia and Namibia). A program will be made based on your ability to learn the language, your current proficiency level, and the goals you are aiming for.

Class sizes available:

· Private Lessons · 2-3 students · 4-8 students

Student proficiency levels:

· Beginner · Intermediate · Advanced

Facets available:

· Grammar · Conversation · Study Abroad · Business · Test Preparation

Teaching Experience:
At the University of Utrecht I got my Master degree in Organizational Psychology. In this master I learned how to coach and train adults in organizations. During my studies I was a mentor of first year students (groups of 30 students) and helped them getting introduced at the university. Also I was a guide of foreign students in the city of Utrecht for 3 years. Since January 2009 I live in Shanghai. Part-time I own a consultancy firm for Dutch companies that want to enter China, and part-time I teach Dutch to Chinese people.

Give it a try! First lesson for free.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受