荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
These days im trying to draw up a draft for my comin May break(4.23 to 5.3). but i check some bargain airlines like ryanair, wizz or whatever. most prices are still skyrocketing to [email=three-digits.F@%K]three-digits.F@%K[/email]!!!!!! additionally, i figure out some special discount starts from 5.1 till the end of June..only 2 Euros appro plus less than 15 taxes, especially the first week of May.Sweet huh!!!i wanna find someone who is really into the route of Gothenburg-and-Copenhagen. My msn is nadde_zsy@hotmail.com. If you are available, think of it and shoot a message to me;) [dont worry too much about your schoolwork or project, if not that tough, just skip it and join the trip]

精彩评论3

lasy  高级海盗  2009-4-19 20:49:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
lost the ability of speaking chinese???
Samael  见习海盗  2009-4-19 22:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
i was using one of my buddy's laptop, got english programs installed only .  Show me some hints and make it into chinese in this condition if you could. seems u think im some kinda smartass obsessing about ABC, only can  pop crap out of my mouth with them.
Kevin康永  ↗NJ↗  2009-5-13 21:55:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
2楼,原谅一下啦,LZ的中文不算好了啦,
更不好的是他对于电影的理解能力和领悟能力了啦,
“冯小刚《非诚勿扰》告诉了大家一个征婚的故事”,这种话都讲得出来了啦。
我不知道冯导知道了想不想抽他。我是一片乌鸦飞过的感觉就对了!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受