荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
[这个贴子最后由nieuwfinder在 2002/06/03 12:46pm 编辑]

Dear All,
The website www.iamlooker.com published a notice indicating that the site is seeking a Board master. Although I have responded to Strawhat, I also wanted to touch base with all of you personally. As the users of this forum, you can judge better than anyone else if I am a person worth considering.
In my two and half years of studies in European Business Administration and one year’s working experience as teaching assistants in some three modules at Holland International Business School, I have developed the very skills you need at your website:
&#8226''Organizational skills and capabilities.
&#8226''Professional studies and knowledge in this area and further help for those users they may need in the future.
&#8226''Experience in BM work at bbs and posts management.
&#8226''Justice and tolerance of different ideas and posts.
That is a challenge I would especially relish. Thanks all for your consideration!
Sincerely,
Nieuwfinder

精彩评论6

strawhat  ↗贵宾↗  2002-6-3 12:50:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
从nieuwfinder在未名空间BBS的商学院版上的表现来看,我认为他的专业知识在一些
方面比世界牛校里的MBA或博士都不差,在热于助人方面也众所周知,应该是个合适
的人选
imported_looker  管理员  2002-6-3 12:53:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
I agree, I think he is really good for this job.hehe,thank you all you guys for your helps.
nieuwfinder  ↗贵宾↗  2002-6-3 14:33:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
strawhat说的有点夸大了,我会尽力做好工作的,同时也需要大家的共同努力和strawhat 的指点啊!希望这里能成为我们商科学生的学习乐园!
yiyi  中级海盗  2002-6-3 14:44:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
support!! You'll find that he's gonna be a wonderful BM, as a responsible, knowledgeable, and warm-hearted person.
strawhat  ↗贵宾↗  2002-6-3 14:44:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
这个版也最好有两个从不同学校或地方来的人作斑竹
nieuwfinder  ↗贵宾↗  2002-6-3 15:47:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
同意,否则压力太大了!呵呵
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受