荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904

仁者见仁!智者见智!欢迎大家不同的声音,批评声音很宝贵,它让我认清自己,并且成长!先感谢了!!
虽然还没有结果,同时自己也犯了不少错误,这里来介绍下经验.如果你和你的学校发生的矛盾,先不要和学校沟通,因为你不知道你有什么权利,所以你就不知道自己的底线,:打这个电话0031 70 4123456 网站是:http://www.minocw.nl/ 你告诉接电话的你的学校,他会帮你查你的学校是初等 ,中等 ,职业,还是高等,不同的学校有不同的机构监督和投诉!然后他会给你电话,你打过去就可以找到组织帮助你了.像职业学校可以找SRVA 电话是 +31 20 59 89422 网站是http://www.srvu.org/ .他们会很热情的帮助你.比如你要找律师他会告诉你那个城市的律所电话,同时他也会帮助你解决问题,我的问题太复杂他让我找律师不过也一直发email给我告诉我应该怎么做.如果问题比较简单你有很清楚知道自己的权利和想要什么,可以和学校商量,这样不至于影响学习,如果是畜生学校,可以先找CITY HOME,他们会帮你和学校调节,如果问题不复杂,也能很顺利解决.大使馆的教育局的网址是http://www.chinaembassy.nl/chn/jy/jycllfsjdwkfsj/t469679.htm

我在中国的时候,2008年8月多就交了1万多学费给Den的XX学校.到了11月20号签证还是没有任何消息,于是要求退学费,学校经理打电话说:不用着急,马上就好了如果下周没有消息就退费,到了2008年12月19号才收到消息,中间给学校经理电话让她退费,她总是说在等等马上好,我说浪费我那么多时间,我最多在你们学校读到2009年8月份,她说如果我2009年八月走退我没上课的学费.
我2009年1月6号来到荷兰,也是学校让我这天来的.
2009年1月18号开始找学校退钱,一开始学校经理说只能退我1%4的学费,让我2009年9月1号离开学校,因为这个学校的师资和教学设备实在是不行,所以我想在这个学校读个半年了算了,退回我1%2的学费,学校经理的解释是学校只有9月1号才可以放假. 因为这个学校基本上每个月都有人来,每个月也都有人走,所以她的解释是站不住脚的.
在给她说了些我的理由后,2009年2月10日,学校经理在电话里面答应我退我一半的学费,让我读到7月份,并且要我告诉她7月具体什么时候离开学校,还让我把银行卡给她.当天我就回复她了,打电话给她让她查收,她让我全用英文给写给她,我又再发给了她一遍.后来她她发给我一封email 回答她三个问题.当天我也回答她了.第二天中午差不多上完课,我打电话给学校经理不接,一个助教告诉她我在门口等她,她让助教转告我她不想和我说话,让我回复她email只用YSE OR NO. 回答她这三个问题以后,她再也没有回复过我email了,我打电话给她,她接了以后说:你以后别打电话给我了,我不想很说话,去找个最好的律师来和我说. 我傻了.....
后来助教带我去找她老公 ,学校的董事.说和董事谈下试试看.我抱着希望去找董事了.他带我到了一个没有人的办公室,告诉我必须这样必须那样,告诉我只能和他一个人谈这个事情...还有很多XXXX因为没有证据,不能写在这里,要是办公司有摄像头就好了,学校的经理是中国人,也肯能是GGD的会员!事情这样已经吓倒我了,刚刚来荷兰人生地不熟的,难以置信一个学校的董事会说出那样的话,结果回来以后又收到他的一封email, 说我今天到了他学校大喊大叫威胁员工,说我什么欺骗荷兰政府和他的学校,诽谤!!!自己做了什么却还要诽谤我,我的几个同学可以证明我绝对没有做那样的事情.

下面是详细内容,英文版!准备把情节和重点放在一起,把email证据放一起.英文水平不行...丢脸了

20th July ,2008  I started to apply to the school
26th August,2008 I received the offer of the school
29th August ,2008 I sent the postal order for 10650euro to the school

5th September,2008 The school told me that they had received money

From that on to 20th November,2008 .I had asked the manager of the school several times about my visa ,she always said:you would get news next week or within two weeks .When i claim to refund my tuition fee, the manager of the school sent a email:it is no problem to start refund procedure if there is no more news until next week. But two weeks later i had not got any news ,when i called to the manager of the school and asked her to refund my tuition.she always said :you would get you visa soon ,and  promised to refund  my tuition fee  from 1th September 2008 to the day i entered to the school.  i got the news on 19th December ,2008 .
23th  December ,2008.I got the visa,then the school gave me a email :welcome you on the second week of January ( January 5th).
6th January ,2009 .I arrived in the Netherlands  .After two weeks studying ,I found it was obvious that the school is shortage of teachers and teaching facilities .I wanted to leave this school as soon as possible.
18th January ,2009 i asked about refund tuition fee,the assistant said :the manager was not in the Netherlands ,asked me to give a email to her .
20th January 2009 , i gave a email to the manager about refund tuition fee .
   dear
manager !
      i give this mseeage to you for about my tuition fee ,  i have called you when i was in china , for  i  should have been netherlands  in september 2008,but i came here in january 2009. and i have to get mark of ielts at 6.5 before june ,if i got it ,i will  go to Vrije Universiteit Rotterdam for my master studying  and if not  i have to go back to china . because i have not enough money for so long study . so i called you ,and told you about that,  you said you will   refund several months tuition fees to me , now i make sure how much money the school will refound and
when the momey can give to me. nb  :i just to study here half an year.

26th January 2009.The manager replyed:
Dear groene:
If you leave us before 1st September 2009 and follow the deregistration procedure of Wittenborg completely. You are entitled of ¼ of the tuition fee refund. Your registration will be Jan 09 to 1st September 09, instead of Jan 2010.The refund will be sent back to your bank account within 2 weeks of your deregistration procedure is completed.
I hope this is clear to you,

26th January 2009
  dear
mannger
         I am sure that i will leave wittenborg will at  1st jun , because the business of my father is not good last
year.and  my registration will be  Jan 09 to june 09.just half an year .i have asked my universty teacher. she finished his degree in Leiden University.the school should refund one term of tuition to me.can you explay why just 1%4 of the tuition fee be refund .
would you please tell me the total of tuition fee to me ?and how much will the school will refund to me?
      thans very much                  
      student :groene
27th January 2009
Dear Dong:
Academic year will be finished by 1st September 2009. There is no registration finishing on 1st of June.
School manager

28th January 2009
dear manager

XX is the same time wiht me came to this school, we both study here half an year (a term).and we will leave the same time ,how do you say no registration finishing on 1st of June .our agency have told me that thing .i hope dear manager give me a good response .i must leave in June.i think i just take one term,school refound me 1%4 tuition fees ,it is too less.and i want to know how much
money the school will refond  !
   regards
  Groene
30th January 2009
Dear manager
How about my tuition fee? I am real care bout it !
Regards!
Groene

2th February 2009
dear groene
Yes, I fully understand your concern. I am now explain to you of the refund possibility:
1, School's official policy can be found at
http://www.
which has been published to all students for many years.
2, we had telephone conversation last year while waiting for your visa and during my staying in China. you explained to me that your planning was to study one year prep course from sept 08 to sep 09 and then further your master study. herefore, delayed arrival caused by delayed visa can only
provide you with further registration at Wittenborg in the foundation course is no useful for you; which I have understood. Therefore I have offered you the refund of part of your tuition fee due to the delayed starting date of your prep course at school. Sept 2008-Jan 2009 is a quarter of the academic year of 2008-2009, and therefore you are given the refund offer from me, personally, as totally 1800.- euro (1/4 of 7200.- euro).
3, based on the above mentioned refund, your new registration will be finished on the 1st of September 2009, whichh is the possible official finishing date of registration.
4, June 2009 is your personally planning in leaving us, if this is your plan, however this will fall under the nonrefund policy and will have no further possible refund. http://www.
It is possible to discuss this in person urgently withXX, General Manager, in the admin office, to
help you to understand the policy.if you prefer to discuss with me in person, it is possible to come to see me next Monday 09 Feb afternoon at 14:00 in the admin office.
I hope this is clear to you and see you around,
School manager

Then we had a talk in 09 Feb afternoon at 14:00 in the admin office,For she explained about my tuition fee with fast english ,it was very hard for me to understand . When i asked for her to speak chinese (becaust she is a chinere)she refused and told me i just could speak English.I asked why i would not speak Chinese ,she said:it was the rule of the school.at last she asked me out of the office ,and sent email to her if i had some questions .
After that i did not know what could i do .

9th February 2009
I sent several email to school manager ,told her that i just wanted to study in her school half an year ,and asked her refund my half of tuition fee.I complained about shortage of teachers and teaching facilities in her school,and there were students entered and leaved the school each month ,her reason that academic year will be finished by 1st September 2009. There is no registration finishing on 1st of June  to refused refunding my half of my tuition fee did not hold water.

10th February 2009 . The school promised to refund half of  my tuition fee and i could leave the school July 2009 the same to my classmate XX ,she asked me to give her a email for telling her the exact day of my leaving and  number of my bank card .Then i gave her email which he requested
10th February 2009 : 2130
Dear manager
I demand school give me a a fair and equitable request, be based upon the reasons  i have said in the emails . i demand school refund me half of tuition fee ,it is 3600Euro .I enter school on  January 5th,i will leave school on july 3th.I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.
Rabobank
Y.Groene

10th February 2009 2322
Dear Groene
Please confirm me couple of issues here:
1, You did not have any intension of studying further with degree program that offered by school after your English improved to higher level. Is this correct?
2, You will follow the deregistration procedure to leave the school completely by 3rd of July 2009, and leave school with further NO legal responsibility for you. Is this correct?
3, If school agrees on your financial requirement, you will not taking any actions against school, or further complaining; however positively getting on with your current study and take all opportunities to improve your English. Can you agree on this?

School manager

11th February 2009 256 (I felt it was a snare )
Dear manager
PS: It is very simple. The school refund me half of tuition fee,it is 3600euros. and I am as same as other sudents  who study english in school for half an year.I will do my best to improve my english and study hard.I come here for my futher study. I always a studious student. for i have finished my undergraduate course  and
got my bachelor's degree  ,for i want to get my master degree in Netherlands ,but my english need to improve,so i went to school for my preparation and foundation course , after i arrived at school ,and for a period of studying .i found the teacher and teaching attachments are not equal to .so i want to as the same as many other students who study in school for half an year.and my point is i want to as the same as many other students who study half an year in school .I hope the school will getting better everyday. I am sure i can improve my english as soon as possible .i am trying my best now.
the tuition fee is real affevt efficiency of   my study ,i  ask for refunding my financial requirement as soon as possible,then i will do my best to prepare for ielts exam. If i have to spend so much time to deal with it. I felt that i have no choice but to  request  help of law.
I will look forward to hearing from you soom.
Best wishes

Groene

11th February 2009.
I gave call to the school manager at noon ,she did not answer my phone .then  i asked a assistant to told the  manager  i wan waiting for her outside the door, the assistant told me :the manager said she did not want to talk with me, the assistant took me to find director of the school. The director and the manager are spouse .The directer took me to a office without people ,he spoke loud and angry ,asked me must accept decision of the school , when i said i wanted to change school .he replied  it was the rules of the school and if i wanted to change school ,there was no money refunding to me .I said :i had studied one month just one teacher teaching us ,it was not good for so many student swith different levels studide together .He disturbed and shout to me :Did you want to fight my school , fighting my school was fight with me..... I was real scared and did not know what could i said .He said i just could contact with him about my tuitions fee,and i must not
contact with any other person from now on . In that way he would consider to gave me more refund .

I went back to my room .the school manager gave me a email:
Dear groene:
Please answer my 3 questions simply by Yes or NO.
1, You did not have any intension of studying further with degree program that offered by school after your English improved to higher level. Is this correct?
2, You will follow the deregistration procedure to leave Wittenborg completely by 3rd of July 2009, and leave school with further NO legal responsibility for you. Is this correct?
3, If school agrees on your financial requirement, you will not taking any actions against school, or further complaining; however positively getting on with your current
study and take all opportunities to improve your English. Can you agree on this?

I was nervous and felt no choice ,i replied her email according to her requirements
11th February 2009 2210
Dear manager
1, You did not have any intension of studying further with degree program that offered by school after your English improved to higher level. Is this correct? Yes
2, You will follow the deregistration procedure to leave school completely by 3rd of July 2009, and leave school with further NO legal responsibility for you. Is this correct?yes
3, If school agrees on your financial requirement, you will not taking any actions against school, or further complaining; however positively getting on with your current study and take all opportunities to improve your English. Can you agree on this? yes
when can you refund my me half of tuition fee,it is
3600euros .?
Groese

11th February 2009 22:48:47
Dear manager
I am looking forward to hearing from you at the soonest!
best wishes!
groene

12th February 20009 ,The director gave me a email ,i was shocked because his email consisted of so many unreal content and i felt very sad , i can  not be able to sleep easily  and
concentrate on my study .these are part of content of his email.
You threatened me and Wittenborg with law suits, reprisals and slander both in the Netherlands and in China. I replied that that this was unacceptable and unwanted in the close knit family run school that Wittenborg is.
You must accept that although it is your moral right to change to another school, you purposely misled the authorities when applying for your study visa, with regards to this. Wittenborg cannot be held responsible for this, however could hold you responsible for your actions and damages.
5.a)  I asked you not to have any more contact with any other person than me after our discussion, but now discovered you ignored this. I ask you again only to deal with me in this matter, as you are coming over as threatening, intimidating and rude, which is not acceptable in the Netherlands.
5.b) You have until noon (12am) on Friday to reply to this email with a positive or a negative reply.
5.c) I do not want a discussion or more words than “I agree” or  “I disagree”. Further discussion will be seen as a “ I disagree”.
He shouted and threatened to me  ,but in his email said :i
came to the education department today shouting and threatening staff.

12th  February 2009  813  I replied his email
Dear director:
I am glad to see you reply.
First i must to clarify some point of views.
1   I never shouted and threatened. I was smiled and courteous to ask about my tuition fee.and what can i do if this scholl not suit for me  .
2   I study very hard and 100% attendance rate in English language lessons ,most students know that.

3   I never purposely misled the authorities when applying for my study visa and i  want to leave this school  bacause it not suit to me .
4   I never threatened you and Wittenborg with law suits(if you think when  i said "i do not understand why you just refund 1%4 of my tuition fee,if the school insist ,i have to ask legal aid for help ,the law will give us a fair answer " is threatened to you and wittenborg with law suits.)   and i never  reprisals and slander both in the Netherlands and in China.  the  Netherlands is a beautiful country and the people are friendly ,i like the country .and i love my county too.
Your email consist of so many unreal content ,which deeply  hurt me ,  i can  not be able to sleep easily  and   concentrate on my study .
Then  i want to say i look up to you ,and  just need a fair reply  to me.
Bast on the email of the manager

I came to school at 5th january  and  my new registration will be finished on the 1st of September 2009.that mean there are tuition fee of four months.the original offer of a refund for 16 weeks of study with a registration of 1 year from the moment you actually arrived,that mean 1/3 of totally tuition fee . as totally2400.- euro (1/3of 7200.- euro).

I want to know :If the school can refund 2400 euro to me,and i finished on the 1st of september 20009.

I real want to  get along very well with   the school .But if the school not fair to me , i have no choice to ask for  legal aid .i have no money pay for the lawer ,just have to ask legal aid for help.I believe law is fair , and i have right to choice other school .

however the school agree or disagree my legal request ,please reply me ,tell me the answer as soon as possible.

best wishet to you!

stuednt:groene

After that the school never replied to me  16th  february 2009 1616 I gave two
emails both maggie and peter

16th February 2009 1833 I felt helpless and gave the school another email
Dear peter:
I ask for go back to china according to law and order, for it is not fit for me to study english here.  I want to know how much tuition fee the school can refund me?and i also want to know why ? My total fee is 10650euro consist of university tuition fee 7200 euro and Mvv and residence permit 650euro housing 3 months (incl.airport pickup)1100euro and insurance 500euro and book pental 300euro and student deposit -refundable 900euro.
I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Best wishes to you!
groene

17th February 2009 2022
I sent a email to director and manager
Dear petter and maggie
I do not know why the school no reply my email and not contact with me,Could you tell me how can i contact with ministry of education  of Netherlands?
Thanks very much!
Best wishes to you
Student :Groene

Then 17th  February 2009 2142 The school replied me

Dear Groene
In your email you have clearly stated that you wish to leave he Netherlands and return to China. We have contacted the IND regarding your de-registration, and you will be sent a letter concerning this. You are requested to leave the Netherlands within 14 days. Your residence card will be cancelled.
Under normal circumstances students are not entitled to a refund unless they de-register within 10 days after arrival, and only in cases of personal urgency to return home. This is explained on Internet at this page: http://www.
In your case, as we wish to end your registration with us in as amicable manner as possible we will make an exception:
If
you follow the de-registration process fully, then you will be entitled to the following refund:
Euro 6,642.00-
Specification:
Received Package Fee of 10635 euro minus:
30% Tuition fee: 7200x30%=2160 euro
3 months housing rental (based on housing contract) and
airport pick up fee: 1100 euro
Insurance for 2 months:  83 euro
MVV and VVR application fee: 650 euro
The de-registration process is described on the following
page: http://www.
The refund will be paid to your account in China, on provision of the required documents:
A fully completed school Exit Form
A fully completed school Housing Checkout Form
A copy of an official exit form from the Netherlands Border Police showing that the student has officially left the country. - If an official exit form cannot be obtained, then the student is required to submit a copy of all pages of their passport clearly showing that the student has left the Shengen area (border control stamp).
Following actions must be taken: If the student has a valid multiple entry visa, then this should have "CANCELLED" stamped across it and signed and dated by either school International Office Staff or the Border Control Police..
Student's residence card should be returned to the International Office. A letter explaining the de-registration and return of the student will be provided to
show on leaving the Shengen area, if required.

((((如果我回国了:学校找理由不退我学费怎么办,或者少退我学费,乱找理由扣除我些学费怎么办?))))

[ 本帖最后由 groene 于 2009-2-26 11:29 编辑 ]

精彩评论128

lillian_wt    2009-2-26 23:36:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
groene  见习海盗  2009-2-21 11:47:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 madclaw 于 2009-2-21 11:43 发表

国内的雅斯,口语跟写作的分会偏高,在荷兰考考试试,就知道了。

我身边的人基本都是在荷兰考3次。花费时间1年左右,这些人开始的底子比你好。

很多事情不是你想怎样就怎样,不要想当然。 ...

嗯 !我要拼命的学习了,还是你前面说的那句话,人要有本事,才不会受欺负,这个道理在哪里都是这样,什么时候都是这样.
同样的!我怎么说也没有用,半年嘛!雅思没有6.5.我消失在GGD !事实是检验真理的唯一标准.
hehehehe  海贼王  2009-2-21 01:26:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
同情LZ,刚看了你和学校的所有交涉内容。LZ你的事很棘手啊,因为最关键的一点你丢了- 你清清楚楚地说你要走人,在荷兰没有比白纸黑字更有权威的了,你是自己给自己引到绝路上的。我可以理解你的委屈,不满,但是你不给自己留一点后路,又沉不住气,一遍一遍摧毁自己周旋的余地:比如,你2月12日给学校回复,那天是星期四,那种部门的荷兰鬼们很多从周四就开始度周末了,而且这个时期很多的鬼子去度假,滑雪,16日是周一,人家也不是只有你一个学生,没有回复是很正常的,你急没用,人在荷兰就要接受这个现实,你一个人在现阶段也改变不了。结果你又催,学校肯定会烦的,不对你狠才怪!你为什莫不先找别的学校呢?找好学校接受你再和他们较劲也不迟。
当然现在说这些马后炮的话是废话,不过LZ你到底是想要什莫呢?我猜你恐怕不仅仅是就想拿了钱回国吧。说清楚了你的目的,大家才能有的放矢的帮你啊。
已有1人评分 威望 理由
amy57j + 2

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +2 

pigpigparty  高级海盗  2009-2-13 08:54:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
你要找律师!!
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
groene + 1
amy57j + 2

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +2  小红花 +1 

bettyshipping  中级海盗  2009-2-13 09:05:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
同学, 或者你可以把你们同学联合起来,一起寻求法律援助, 这样的学校和老师太可恶了.
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
groene + 1
amy57j + 2

supernanny  高级海盗  2009-2-13 09:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
汗一个。。。他们都这样对你了你还祝经理旅途愉快。。。这种学校一看就是欺负你新来的人生地不熟,欺软怕硬,你要是真请了律师他们肯定就蔫了。
supernanny  高级海盗  2009-2-13 09:20:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
顺便提一句,要吵架的话可以拉上我。另外我有个朋友在荷兰司法部工作过,有律师执照。楼主要咨询什么可以给我发短信。太欺负中国人了。
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
groene + 1
amy57j + 2

groene  见习海盗  2009-2-13 10:25:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
非常的感动前面几个朋友的支持,有你们的支持会让我更加确定自己做的是对的。昨天睡的太晚,才醒来!现在马上准备去见下法律援助中心的人,被学校避的已经是没有一点点退路和自尊。学校经理现在是不接我电话,我不知道情况还以为她有事情,等几个小时有打一次,后来她不耐烦了,接了我电话说以后别打电话给我了,我不想和你说话,你去找个律师来和我说,就把电话挂了。
LZMM  ↗GGD爱心大使↗  2009-2-13 11:01:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
“,说我申请visa的时候说好在他们学校读一年语言后再读IBA,现在不读了是欺骗了荷兰政府和学校,”有关这个问题,我觉得他们是在骗你,你可以去咨询律师的,保留好当时的资料,最好有那种纸上的字带他们签名的。IBA是哪所学校的IBA呢?我听说荷兰的预科很少有直接和学校挂钩的,即使挂勾也多数是很差的学校,如果想上一个好一点的学校都是需要自己申请的。申请的条件还是没有变的,只不过预科是给高中生提供了一个申U的机会,有不少U是不直接接收高中毕业的学生的。另外不论是那里来的学生都有换专业转学休学退学的自由,什么叫做欺骗荷兰政府和学校,我觉得是他吓唬你,欺负你新来的不懂。别怕,找个律师好好咨询咨询先,保留好证据。请专门的律师可能很贵的, 但是你可以找那种法律援助,也就100欧的样子。学费7200??想钱想疯了
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
groene + 1
amy57j + 2

amy57j  ↗总版主↗  2009-2-13 11:05:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
LZ应该去找法律援助的.这个学校太不象话了.在荷兰退学转校本身是件正常的事情.

我们等你的进一步消息.
groene  见习海盗  2009-2-13 17:04:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
今天和法援的说了我的情况,后来他给学校的经理打了电话.说好了下周一一起面谈.我现在想的是尽可能的要回自己的钱,然后离开这个学校.就是不知道这边的法律有如何的规定.我的权利范围在哪里.学校经理说,如果我自己提出不在他们学校读书,学费是一分也不会退.
奔跑的小猪  四海霸王  2009-2-13 17:22:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
这个学校的人怎么像黑社会

说句心里话,学费可能不会退给你。其实打个比方,选择学校读书,就像是签合同。你付钱,他提供相应的教育服务。而且这是在双方自愿的情况下。转学,退学属于自愿,但是因为是你自己提出不想再读的,所以他有权利不退还你学费。

不过这个学校的做事方法真的是令人感觉不可思议。  我觉得director 也是想吓唬你一下子,息事宁人了事。 我觉得现在你能做的就是把你的意思清楚地转达给律师,告诉他你想要什么,提供证据,支持你的论点,这样律师才能更有效的帮你。然后让律师和他们谈。不要自己打电话了,也不要自己以任何形式和对方沟通。除非你想私下解决完事。 。争取最大限度的争取你的利益。人有时候就是要争一口气。
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
groene + 1
amy57j + 2

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受