荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
LM Glasfiber is the world’s leading supplier of blades for wind turbines, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis.
The intern will work to develop and improve the Sourcing and Logistics department´s Quality Management System (QMS).
Specifically, the intern will:
* Work together with Quality Management department to improve the QMS document format and IT tools
* Create and maintain documentation on Procedures and Processes.
* Prepare external and internal audits.
* Develop training manuals based on the QMS processes.
The ideal candidate will be an advanced student of engineering or business administration with a superior profile and internship experience.
The intern must have excellent analytic skills and proficiency in MS Office, communication skills, and must be fluent in English; Danish, Spanish, or Chinese language skills are useful.
The intern will be based in Amsterdam. The internship will start as soon as possible and last for at approx. 6 months, Maximum Euro 1000/month (based on experience and study). If you are interested, please send your English resume to [EMAIL="hge@lmglasfiber.com"]hge@lmglasfiber[/EMAIL].com before Oct.20, 2008.

精彩评论4

qingtian  见习海盗  2008-10-15 11:35:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 丹麦

回复: intern needed! (sourcing and logistics)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask...
ESC-NORMANDIE  见习海盗  2008-10-15 12:28:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

I personally think that if you can change your title to Intern Wanted, that will be Much better.

Im interested in this position but is there any future development for this intern? Because I ve already roll out of the school and looking for a fix job now.
qingtian  见习海盗  2008-10-15 13:48:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 丹麦

Post by ESC-NORMANDIE;3529236
I personally think that if you can change your title to Intern Wanted, that will be Much better.

Im interested in this position but is there any future development for this intern? Because I ve already roll out of the school and looking for a fix job now.

it's very likely that we will hire the student who shows excellent performance, we will help the student to get residence/work permit if necessary. However, there is also possibility for the student to be sent to Beijing to work from there after internship.
ESC-NORMANDIE  见习海盗  2008-10-15 18:49:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by qingtian;3529553
it's very likely that we will hire the student who shows excellent performance, we will help the student to get residence/work permit if necessary. However, there is also possibility for the student to be sent to Beijing to work from there after internship.

It sounds fine, at least for me. Ive send you my docs and Hope to hear you soon.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受