荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
After a busy night of packing and archiving, I finally get to that stage where I am ready to go for the new life in Holland. The preparation didn't take me that long, but it was quite interesting and entertaining all the way through. I will be in Holland within a couple of days hopefully, let me keep my fingers crossed and pray for a safe journey for me, although the journey is only one hour and a bit.

Well, hello to people living in Holland now, I am joining you soon, another Chinese going to fight for new challenges with you together. It should be good fun and I really look forward to the new life chosen by myself.

I will be kinda out of contact for a period of two days appoximately, following my departure from London to Liverpool in about 5 hours. Anyway, I'd better get some sleep before the long journey, talk to you guys soon, well, in Holland though!

All the best for everyone who is still waiting for their MVV, I am sure you will get there at the end. Do not hesitate to let me know if you need some help on English, I can't promise to be able to help 100%, but I will try my best!

精彩评论44

sina  见习海盗  2003-8-30 02:28:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
祝你愉快!!
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿  海贼王  2003-8-30 02:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河南洛阳
hope to see you in the netherlands
shly  海贼王  2003-8-30 02:55:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
THANK YOU SO  MUCH FOR YOUR WARMLY HELP.I will contact you if  there is some problems in english!
鸭子  四海霸王  2003-8-30 06:15:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 英国
With about 3-hour sleep, I am now ready to go for the train journey from London to Liverpool, from where I am gonna catch my flight to Amsterdam. However, I am still not 100% awake, just waiting for some happy sleep on the 3-hour train journey. I have been suffering insufficient sleep recently due to the preparation stuff, and the big day is just one day away. Can't wait to go, sadly.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿  海贼王  2003-8-30 06:24:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河南洛阳
ba a happy duck,:)
notORCHID  四海霸王  2003-8-30 08:58:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽宣城
what a good  duck~ :D
hope to see you (and your pig pig) in the future.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿  海贼王  2003-8-30 09:07:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河南洛阳
yeah, with your pig pig^^
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿  海贼王  2003-8-30 09:20:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河南洛阳
盐8,你是问鸭子嘛?我帮他回答好了,他是来做交换学生的
dugong  高级海盗  2003-8-30 09:21:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
nice trip.. btw. why liverpool? it sounds like you will leave for Europe mainland with a ship :)
12345下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受