荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
I will graduate in this year and want to extend ID for another one year to find a job. Our IO told us we can't start application until we summit our final version of thesis in the end of Aug, because at that time, faculty will give us statement about my graduation date (certification will be issued in Sept). but my ID will expire on 31th Aug. and i found many people say we should start earlier.  so I want to ask if anybody with the same situation with me started application and is going well.
Pls give me some advice'. now everything is blocked.

精彩评论7

Mondayagain  高级海盗  2008-7-21 16:35:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: ask advice for ID extension

When you take yout certification, you should take it with you to City Hall as soon as possible!!

You say to them that you wanna find a job in the Netherlands. They will put a sticker on your passport. Of course, you need to pay it!

And then case is closed!
夕照小昭  中级海盗  2008-7-22 22:08:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

没有正式diploma,IND不会给你办zoekjaar ID的,也不会给你贴sticker.学校出具证明也不行.你九月拿毕业证,就应该先续学生ID, 毕业了再办找工作ID
lgniy611  中级海盗  2008-7-22 22:50:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Go check at the IND, Internationale Natuurlisatie Dienst.
国际三五  高级海盗  2008-7-22 23:07:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

楼上的也不对...

因为你即将毕业, 所以学校是不会出具下一年的在读证明给你的, 也就意味着不可能申请新的学生ID(也许有的学校会, 但大部分学校都不会给)

正确的方法是打电话给IND申请Prolong你的旧ID,拿到diploma后再申请zoekjaar的ID
Isgaard  高级海盗  2008-7-23 10:51:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

???? Now i understand why so many students say IND always give differnet answers to differnet people. I called IND yesterday, that staff told me i can get an official letter from university to state my exact graduation date instead of diploma to apply for new ID. still thinking ....:(
林河豚  高级海盗  2008-7-23 16:37:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

如果你现在学分不满,IO的statement作用不了什么;尽快把论文交了,让导师上报一个分数,让IO写明你已修满学分,只等毕业证了,那样是可以的。
Isgaard  高级海盗  2008-7-24 06:59:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 林河豚;3327654
如果你现在学分不满,IO的statement作用不了什么;尽快把论文交了,让导师上报一个分数,让IO写明你已修满学分,只等毕业证了,那样是可以的。

of course, our faculty will give me a statement just after i hand in my thesis with a pass grade. my courses all have done. it's not problem for me. so that's OK? acutally, my first version has been approved by my supersivor, now i just improve it. thanks for your info, it's very useful.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受