荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
请问一年找工作ID申请表的名称是什么?
我上星期打电话去问的时候说得很清楚是毕业后一年找工作ID,结果给我寄来了续ID的表格。

还有一个问题是,听说会有一个APPOINEMENT LETTER 一起寄过来,是真的吗?

我现在的情况有点复杂,我8月底做FINAL PRESENTATION,可是我的ID 8月底也过期了,我想到那个时候再打电话就晚了。学校给我出具的证明是我PRESENTATION的时间。实习的公司也有意向雇佣我。

总的来说,到了8月底,应该是来不及了。

请教各位有没有好的建议

精彩评论3

barcelona  见习海盗  2008-7-13 22:47:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 请问毕业后一年找工作ID申请表的名称?

The form is called "Aanvraag wijziging beperking." Yes, if you tell them that you want to change the nature of your residence into "search year," they will send you an appointment confirmation letter together with the above-mentioned application form within three to four business days. However, if you have not got your diploma yet, I think, it is extremely risky to take this step and to apply for the search year permit, as the IND does not really accept any sort of declaration issued by your school, claiming that you will be able to graduate on "bla bla" day. Moreover, on the basis of what you said, I strongly doubt that the statement given by your school, which it should be better named as "presentation reservation," is enough. So, my advice is that you should be patient and renew your student permit first. Once you get your diploma, you can apply for the search year permit. Good Luck.
zizi0814    2008-7-14 14:43:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
seacaptain  高级海盗  2008-7-15 20:27:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 请问毕业后一年找工作ID申请表的名称?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受