荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Hello,

Which car insurance do you have?
Via which insurance company/ bank?
How much do pay per month?
Anyone knows more about that?

I've been searching and comparing for car insurances with different companies online, but it seems that there's a really big differences with prices........really don't know which one should i choose......

I know that there's 3 main categories: WA, WA+beperkt Caso, WA+Volledig Casco
And under each categories, there are still many types.....grrrrrr......I'm feeling dizzy with all of this....haha, anyone can help?

Thanks!!!!!!

精彩评论5

Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2008-4-3 14:19:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Car insurance - Autoverzekering

Ding!!
Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2008-4-3 15:31:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

There are so many people have cars in GGD, no one knows??

Please help........
mzhao  高级海盗  2008-4-4 08:06:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by Sweetpanda;3078948
There are so many people have cars in GGD, no one knows??

Please help........
Car insurance is very dependent on your personal situation, like your age. Therefore, everybody's insurance is different.

Just call the companies your are interested, or most of them can call you back. They will expalin everything in detail and professional. They all can speak reasonably good english for sake of money. You don't have to make any decision right away after you get information.
Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2008-4-9 09:54:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by mzhao;3080853
Car insurance is very dependent on your personal situation, like your age. Therefore, everybody's insurance is different.

Just call the companies your are interested, or most of them can call you back. They will expalin everything in detail and professional. They all can speak reasonably good english for sake of money. You don't have to make any decision right away after you get information.

How much do u pay per month for example?
Becoolvince  高级海盗  2008-4-12 23:58:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Hey, Are you chinese? Why don't you use Chinese?

I thinik my insurance company would be better for you, the name of the company is Polis Direct, the web link is https://www.polisdirect.nl/home? ... P1pICFQWKMAodLj_j6w. You can call them and ask more details. I am paying 141.75 per quarter, with only WA...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受