荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
我是AIO,在荷兰学习已有4年多.现已答辩完毕,马上回国,想问问各位知道回国前还可以领回我多年交的养老金吗?或者还有什么税可以退吗?十分感谢!!

精彩评论4

一颗尘埃  海贼王  2008-3-2 22:29:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 回国可以退养老金吗?

回国的时候,养老金应该是领不出来的。这一点很可恶。
justinqin  中级海盗  2008-3-3 04:16:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

荷兰所交养老金必须是65岁以后才能拿,直接转到你此时所在国的社保系统。如在欧美就很方便,不过目前中国和荷兰之间并没有合作协议,所以唯一的方法是把钱打到你的荷兰银行账户。 说的是目前,N多年后不知道怎么样。
mussel  高级海盗  2008-3-3 10:56:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

you will be written out as policyholder under the ABP Pension Scheme( Stichting Pensioenfouds ABP) You are entitled to transfer the pension you have so far accrued to your new pension insurer. This may be subject to strict time limits set either by ABP or another pension fund. You can obtain information on this subject from the website of Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP: www.abp.nl or by call them on the following number (045)5799111. if you are moving outside of the Netherlands there are limited opportunities to obtain restitution for pension contributions you have paid. You are requested to obtain a form for this purpose from Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP.

I got this letter from my Employer . I hope it is useful for you.
xixiyang  ↗GGD爱心大使↗  2008-3-3 16:32:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

If you are going to work in a country of which have similar pension system, you can transfer your accumulate pension to a new pension company.

Otherwise, if your pays very small amount of pension or during a very short period, you can claim it back with reduction because of tax.

But, for phd graduates who go back to china. None of these applicable.
So, no way. Pitty!!!!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受