荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
小弟报了一月的考试,但不知道是用新的交通法规还是旧的.很多朋友说是新的.那以前看得岂不是都不管用了?大家有什么建议阿?谢谢了,郁闷中..........

精彩评论8

miffy  海贼王  2007-11-28 12:03:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 一月考试

Post by ICE426;2786104
小弟报了一月的考试,但不知道是用新的交通法规还是旧的.很多朋友说是新的.那以前看得岂不是都不管用了?大家有什么建议阿?谢谢了,郁闷中..........

从4月开始,路考一定要使用新的考试方式。就是用gps,自己找路。我觉得这种方式比现在的更加合理。难度不会增加太多吧。

如果你说的笔试,应该是没有变化的。
pushi  ↗贵宾↗  2007-11-28 12:05:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

lz你说的是笔试吧?笔试没听说有什么变化
ICE426  见习海盗  2007-11-28 14:57:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

知道了,谢谢前辈
Qianlitina  海贼王  2007-11-28 15:20:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by miffy;2786119
从4月开始,路考一定要使用新的考试方式。就是用gps,自己找路。我觉得这种方式比现在的更加合理。难度不会增加太多吧。

如果你说的笔试,应该是没有变化的。

谢谢你的提示,我也是1月份考。
shopgirl  海贼王  2007-11-28 15:25:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

My coach just talked about the exam in January with me.

There'll be several different options which you can choose.

1. Self-driving to a destination pointed by the examinator (GPS allowed)
2. Destination given, you have to ask the strangers on the street for direction.
3. Commands givien from the examinator before you drive and you have to remember how and where to drive to. For example: He tells you before the exam that you have to turn left at the next crossing, after 2 blocks turn right, then by the end of the road turn left. And by the 3rd red light stop, turn right. Then you start to drive to the destination ! He will not tell you where to drive during the exam anymore.

I found it so difficult..................................I am so scared !!!!!!!!!
I really couldn't remember all those commands at once!!

But my coach also said, if you drive very well on the road, even if you lost your way, it will be considered OK...

Good luck to us all!
purloria  四海霸王  2007-11-28 16:36:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by shopgirl;2786571
My coach just talked about the exam in January with me.

There'll be several different options which you can choose.

1. Self-driving to a destination pointed by the examinator (GPS allowed)
2. Destination given, you have to ask the strangers on the street for direction.
3. Commands givien from the examinator before you drive and you have to remember how and where to drive to. For example: He tells you before the exam that you have to turn left at the next crossing, after 2 blocks turn right, then by the end of the road turn left. And by the 3rd red light stop, turn right. Then you start to drive to the destination ! He will not tell you where to drive during the exam anymore.

I found it so difficult..................................I am so scared !!!!!!!!!
I really couldn't remember all those commands at once!!

But my coach also said, if you drive very well on the road, even if you lost your way, it will be considered OK...

Good luck to us all!

It sounds so complicated! I prefer option no.1, more practical ~
shopgirl  海贼王  2007-11-28 16:58:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Yeah, I tried 1 & 3 during my last lesson. I didn't use GPS. My coach just asked me to look for the direction signs myself on the street...So I was really nervous, busy driving and busy looking...And I did both very bad...especially , I was driving in dark!

Then option 3, I couldn't remember all those commands at all... not in Dutch... after all, it is not my mother language... I don't have natrual reaction to it yet, when my brain is busy with many different things!

I am desperate!

My coach said option 1 is easy. Just to remember the road myself, then it is easy to drive. Especially you know what kind of road you will approach and how you should usually react.
ivansofie  见习海盗  2007-11-28 22:24:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我在cbr网站上看的好像理论和实践考试都要改。从2008年1月开始。
理论要改难些,增加题量和open question。
实践从1月到4月是过渡期间,你可以选旧的考试模式,也可以选新的模式。从4月开始必须选用新模式。
因为是荷兰语的,我看的不是很明白。懂荷兰语的高人帮忙吧。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受