荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
你 好 , 我 明 年 也 准 备 转 去 utrecht, 我 给 他 发 了 信 , 要 求 他 给 我 他 的 资 料 介 绍 , 他 要 我 自 己 去 网 上 看 , 你 是 读 什 么 专 业 的 , 好 象 那 里 都 是 工 科 的 ?
:)  :)

精彩评论28

yinong  初上贼船  2001-10-16 09:51:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏常州
没想到这么快有人找我,开心!
我是给Hogeschool van Utrecht发的信,他们很快回信说寄出了相关资料,大概有11,2天了吧,还没收到呢。HVU的网上资料很少,我是冲她是最大的Hogeshool,不会上当才与之联系的。我是学商科的,IBMS或会计。小地方不敢去了,就是有专升本也不敢,听在那边的人说说都可怕!银子丢了,还学不到东西。 :) :)
candy  初上贼船  2001-10-16 15:41:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
me too, i havent received their brochurt, do you know is there communication course or tourism management course in their school? maybe we will often connect with each other
yinong  初上贼船  2001-10-17 03:38:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏常州
I've just visited the HVU website, http://scom.intranet.fcj.hvu.nl/ ... modulen&oplnr=5 the only English description of communication course is 'Courses Integrated Communication Management'. There are detail description of every course in every year. But I don't know if it is an English program or Dutch program. If you are interested, maybe you can write another email to ask.
Wish U good luck ! :)
silene  中级海盗  2001-10-17 05:49:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我也给他们写了信要有关COMMUNICATION COURSE的资料,可是目前还没有回信呢?
YINONG,他们是多长时间后给你回的,我是上周5写的信.. :)
yinong  初上贼船  2001-10-17 06:33:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏常州
我记得应该是当天上午写下午或第二天就收到了吧,写过两次,一次要资料,一次问免课的情况。不过可能不同的FACULTY负责处理事务的人不一样???这次轮到你等了,GOOD LUCK!
silene  中级海盗  2001-10-17 08:45:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
谢谢,希望能尽快收到,要不然我放弃了,可是他们的损失呀,嘻嘻~~ :)
candy  初上贼船  2001-10-17 09:40:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
hi,yinong, thank your help, i checked the website and send the mail , but they reply to me that they havent any course in communication in english.
do you think the mailaddress is ok: info@econ.hvu.nl
:)
yinong  初上贼船  2001-10-18 04:20:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏常州
Hi, Candy:
I am afraid it has nothing to do with the mail address. If they reply that they havn't any English course in communication, that maybe true. Because many Dutch programs also accept foreign students, that maybe the reason they wrote an English description. Most English Bachelor programs major in Business, very few are major in communication. You can try NUFFIC to search for the internationl programs. But If you would like to learn Dutch, you can try that program.
Good Luck!
  :) :) :)
candy  初上贼船  2001-10-18 09:31:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
谢谢,你yinong,你现在还在国内吗,我也是大专生,真的,好的学校专生本很难得,几乎没有可能的
:)
123下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受