荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904

I want to go home!
I want to go home!
I only stay in a dutch company for half a year and can not stand it any more! I feel so lonely and I miss everything in China! I don't care about the position, I don't care about the money! I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

精彩评论46

88love88  中级海盗  2007-11-5 13:11:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Nearly dying here! I want to go home!

Then ....just go home!
husk  四海霸王  2007-11-5 13:46:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

then go  @_@
jimmyguang  高级海盗  2007-11-5 13:54:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

what happended? do some complaints, it helps.
LuciaFF  海贼王  2007-11-5 14:00:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我猜你发完帖子后还是得乖乖留下来上班
sunbeach  见习海盗  2007-11-5 14:20:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

at first I feel so lucky that I can work in management department and get a good salary. but now I feel so lonely! All my friends go back China and only myself stay here now. The life is so boring here and I have no passion here at all! I feel I am getting 10 years older now!
But many people told me, you have to hang on! you are so childish that you want to give up everything here to go back and start from the beginning!
I don't know, I really don't know! I just feel I am dying here, but on another side, the salary and position is really good.......
sunbeach  见习海盗  2007-11-5 14:27:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by LuciaFF;2704687
我猜你发完帖子后还是得乖乖留下来上班
you are right! Now I am working! But everyday I sit in front of the computer for 8 hours! This is not the life I want! what I am thinking is maybe I can give myself another chance,try something different when I am still young. I don't want to lose my passion!
fan van delft  四海霸王  2007-11-5 15:01:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by sunbeach;2704728
at first I feel so lucky that I can work in management department and get a good salary. but now I feel so lonely! All my friends go back China and only myself stay here now. The life is so boring here and I have no passion here at all! I feel I am getting 10 years older now!
But many people told me, you have to hang on! you are so childish that you want to give up everything here to go back and start from the beginning!
I don't know, I really don't know! I just feel I am dying here, but on another side, the salary and position is really good.......

after univ i've been working like some 1.5 years by now and still every now and then i got the exact same feeling !!!   "just hang in there"  i say this too!!!  Life in NL is boring, everybody we know!!!!    it partly comes from "a lot fewer friends in a new city"  AND "less job satisfaction @beginning" ----> I guess it will happen to everybody everywhere who got the very 1st job.

To me, since i know my "ending" of going back to Beijing, then at this moment whatever it takes just hanging on a bit ....... "the right timing" comes soon, when we are less younger.

aaabbb  见习海盗  2007-11-5 15:19:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

楼主死顶住啊 , I support you , mentaly
zumo  见习海盗  2007-11-5 15:30:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

what education did you have?
12345下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受