荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
House For Rent

Hello guys! This is an international student house located in Winschoterdiep 46. There is  a single room will be available from November on. The renting fee is  €320 euros per month, including gas, water, electricity and local taxes. You have to share the kitchen and shower with the other students. This is a room for those who stay in Groningen more than 5 months or even longer. As I am still responsible for every facility you are going to use in the house, therefore you’ll need to pay me a housing deposit €330 euro once you live in the room together with your five months renting fee. Your housing deposit will be refund to you if you leave the room in good order which means you don’t break anything in the house and nothing will miss till the day you leave. You are responsible to inform me at least one month in advance before you leave the room, otherwise you will not get your housing deposit back. Please contact me: [EMAIL="rocklinb@gmail.com"]rocklinb@gmail.com[/EMAIL] or give me a call (0615355169) if you are interested in the room. We can make an appointment to talk about this.

Regards

精彩评论1

jmr0018  高级海盗  2007-10-6 22:11:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: House for rent

拜托楼主换个行,这么小子,还英文,还那么密,看着累
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受