荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904

中秋节马城留学生小聚, 期待您的参与!  
  Cozy atmosphere, first drink offered by student association!
  时间: 924(中秋节前一天)晚上7点半
地点:John Mullins Irish Pub
  Wijcker brugstraat 50

那个bar很好找, 在马斯河东岸下马城老桥的左手边.

另外, 中秋节当天有马大组织的international student evening, 欢迎新同学的参加!
  时间: 9256点到8
地点: Maastricht Graduate School of Governance building (Kapoenstraat 2)

以下为活动邀请信:
  Dear new international Maastricht  University students,
  Welcome to Maastricht! I hope that your first days have been positive and that Maastricht has welcomed you as one of their own.
  Maastricht University (UM) would like to welcome you personally and therefore I have arranged for an informative get-together with all international students. At Tuesday the 25 September from 6 pm till around 8 pm you are welcome at the new Maastricht Graduate School of Governance building (Kapoenstraat 2).
  We would like it if you consider it important that get acquainted with the city and the UM as much as possible by joining associations, participating in councils etcetera. I will open the evening personally at 6 pm and afterwards a short presentation will be given about the possibilities for international students to get involved in the UM. From 6.30 pm till 8 pm there will be drinks and small bites. This event will give you an opportunity to meet with different international students and other interested counterparts.

I hope you can join us from 6 till 8 am at the Kapoenstraat 2 in Maastricht.

Thank you,
  Rector Magnificus
  Prof. Dr. G.P.M.F. Mols

马城中国学生会

精彩评论4

cherrybowl  初上贼船  2007-9-21 10:05:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 中秋节活动通知

Today I am told that there will be ITALIAN snack and drinks at the international students evening on 25th September. and of course it's free.
So come and we'll have a good time!
Gildeopleidinge  见习海盗  2007-9-21 23:18:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

其他城市的留学生可以参加吗/你们是到几点结束的.要预算回去有没有火车拉.
cherrybowl  初上贼船  2007-9-22 14:40:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

不好意思...24号活动只限马城留学生, 25号活动应该只限马大新生...
joehau  高级海盗  2007-9-24 22:05:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

谢谢组织今天活动.大家都很开心
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受