荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
http://www.ind.nl/en/inbedrijf/a ... lijfsvergunning.asp

By letter of 27 August 2007, the State Secretary for Justice informed the House of Representatives of a planned change to the administration fee applicable to family members applying for the extension of a residence permit for the purpose of family reunification. The change will take effect on 1 October 2007.

Family rate
The change means that it will no longer be determined on the basis of applications submitted at the same time whether a foreign national is eligible for the so-called family rate. The family rate will apply to applications to extend a residence permit for the purpose of (extended) family reunification with parents. As of 1 October 2007, applications submitted for this purpose of stay will be subject to a fee of € 52.
As of 1 October 2007, applications for the extension of a residence permit for stay with a spouse/ (registered) partner will in all cases be subject to a fee of € 188.

Envelope
As of 1 October 2007, the requirement for applications to be submitted at the same time and in one envelope in order to be eligible for the family rate will no longe

i have to hand in on 11th september...my current resident permit expires on the 12th september... 833 euro<--->188 euro

精彩评论10

hangten  ↗Heel Lekker探员↗  2007-9-2 15:42:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: the fee for applying for the family resident permit is reduced since 1s

Post by Sylvia_ma;2529068
http://www.ind.nl/en/inbedrijf/a ... lijfsvergunning.asp

By letter of 27 August 2007, the State Secretary for Justice informed the House of Representatives of a planned change to the administration fee applicable to family members applying for the extension of a residence permit for the purpose of family reunification. The change will take effect on 1 October 2007.

Family rate
The change means that it will no longer be determined on the basis of applications submitted at the same time whether a foreign national is eligible for the so-called family rate. The family rate will apply to applications to extend a residence permit for the purpose of (extended) family reunification with parents. As of 1 October 2007, applications submitted for this purpose of stay will be subject to a fee of € 52.
As of 1 October 2007, applications for the extension of a residence permit for stay with a spouse/ (registered) partner will in all cases be subject to a fee of € 188.

Envelope
As of 1 October 2007, the requirement for applications to be submitted at the same time and in one envelope in order to be eligible for the family rate will no longe

i have to hand in on 11th september...my current resident permit expires on the 12th september... 833 euro<--->188 euro

as you marked as red, it's only for extension not for the first time application.
猪头多  ↗GGD爱心大使↗  2007-9-2 15:50:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

gz!!
wyb218  海贼王  2007-9-2 17:07:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我上星期刚交的材料

不是ID到期前的12个星期必须交材料吗? LZ交的好晚袄. 我的ID是10月23日到期,我还晚交了一个月呢.
Sylvia_ma  四海霸王  2007-9-2 20:39:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

不一定的,在ID到期前和后的一个短时间内交都是OK的

我打电话到市政厅预约递表的时候那个人说的
Haiyun  四海霸王  2007-9-3 08:46:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

先别哭,我的理解是:只有两个或两个以上的人申请的时候,第二个人才可以享有低的价格。所以,像lz这样一个人申请的时候,还是要交全额的。对吗?
isabella6915  四海霸王  2007-9-3 11:36:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Family rate

请问, 以前是多少?

请问
拿永久居留后, 如果,不换护照的话, 是不是要交费?

Haiyun  四海霸王  2007-9-3 11:37:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by wyb218;2530430
我上星期刚交的材料

不是ID到期前的12个星期必须交材料吗? LZ交的好晚袄. 我的ID是10月23日到期,我还晚交了一个月呢.

从新闻上看,因为Partner的原因申请ID延期的价格没有变,还是188,所以Lisa别哭啊
Haiyun  四海霸王  2007-9-3 11:39:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

这么看,申请ID的价格10月1日以后也不变啊,还是833欧啊 ,LZ不哭
Haiyun  四海霸王  2007-9-3 11:40:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by isabella6915;2531894
Family rate

请问 拿永久居留后, 如果,不换护照的话, 是不是要交费?

我记得以前看过IND的政策,拿到永久后,办延期是不用交钱的。
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受