荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
happyeurope  初上贼船  2007-5-20 21:15:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 骑车游欧洲

Post by mussel;2223487
说我同事的去年夏天的经历:
7月出发,骑车从ADAM 到SPAIN,单程,坐飞机回来的。他大约50岁,和妻子同行
可以实现,但是很辛苦,尤其是天气和山区地带,出了荷兰,就不是平地,事实上不适合骑单车。有些地带很危险,没有自行车道,和公路并行。三思后行。
可行的计划,荷兰的旅行社有 bike tour package.it sounds practical!

谢谢各位的宝贵意见!这位朋友到西班牙用了多少天?希望能和您交流一下交流一下!
辛苦不怕,年轻的时候就要做一些疯狂的事情,总比年老作好!
rebeccawang0114  中级海盗  2007-5-20 22:32:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

If it is realizable, please inform me. I hope  to  join you,  although  i  am  afraid that my strengh is not enough.  My email:rebeccawang0114@gmail.com. I am living in Leiden.
louis18  中级海盗  2007-5-21 05:28:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

支持一下。但也建议楼主多考虑详细。无论是天气、安全、体力等因素,这确实是个大工程。
xtlxyl  见习海盗  2007-5-21 06:55:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国天津

如果我现在在荷兰那我也想加入.....
mussel  高级海盗  2007-5-21 09:34:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by TVNL;2223585
那是你同事的

我贴子里也说了,荷兰经常举行这样的活动的,很平常。

可是留学生搞这个就。。。(相信这里大多是留学生)。
而且,无数事实证明就是不行啊

,what is the difference between 留学生 and my colleague?   financially or physically or mentally or sth else?.I did not get it .  If my colleague can make it, we can make it as well, i can not  see the point why we can not. If you can point out the reason, maybe we can work on that .

One of my friends made his bike tour between holland and Italy in the summer vacation every year, it is kind of hobby for him. he lost a bit weight when he came back (around 10kg during the trip), really tough physical training .
mussel  高级海盗  2007-5-21 09:43:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by happyeurope;2223705
谢谢各位的宝贵意见!这位朋友到西班牙用了多少天?希望能和您交流一下交流一下!
辛苦不怕,年轻的时候就要做一些疯狂的事情,总比年老作好!

may i get your email account? I can introduce you to my colleague by email.
For the details, you can talk with him directly, i did not make the long biking trip personally.
But i biked in the mountian area in the spain and France just for a couple of  days.It is really dangerous. You have to be ready physically and mentally.The experience to bike in the mountain area is highly wanted. If you have no experience to make a long trip by bike before (mountain area), such ambitious plan is not really practical in fact.   But everything is possible. talk with my colleague for the details. good luck!
happyeurope  初上贼船  2007-5-22 21:29:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by mussel;2224898
may i get your email account? I can introduce you to my colleague by email.
For the details, you can talk with him directly, i did not make the long biking trip personally.
But i biked in the mountian area in the spain and France just for a couple of days.It is really dangerous. You have to be ready physically and mentally.The experience to bike in the mountain area is highly wanted. If you have no experience to make a long trip by bike before (mountain area), such ambitious plan is not really practical in fact. But everything is possible. talk with my colleague for the details. good luck!

My e-mail is translatorpk@hotmail.com
Thanks you for your help!
bobo.jin  海贼王  2007-5-23 13:37:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 西班牙

有没有走路游欧洲~~~~
口水軍團  海贼王  2007-5-23 13:56:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by bobo.jin;2230827
有没有走路游欧洲~~~~
- 乾脆夢游歐洲怎麽樣?
- 全世界也可以
- 全宇宙好了
- 夢游我傢也可以。。。
bobo.jin  海贼王  2007-5-23 14:00:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 西班牙

Post by 口水軍團;2230872
- 乾脆夢游歐洲怎麽樣?
- 全世界也可以
- 全宇宙好了
- 夢游我傢也可以。。。

扫楼??
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受