雅斯6。5,那位前辈还能告诉我其他一些注意事项吗??

另外我这个条件申请希望大吗???

拜托啦~~~~有Rotterdam得xdjm帮帮我啊~~~~

精彩评论8

unicorn24    2006-7-23 14:55:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
kevinwsl  见习海盗  2006-7-23 15:19:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Rotterdam的xdjm请问关于Erasmas读本的问题~~谢谢啦

No.... IBEB is a new Rnglish language bachelor programme, you dont need to speak Dutch.

I will be graduating from the IBA Bachelor programme in Erasmus, I can give you slightly more information. However, I cant tell you how high are your chances, because I dont come from mainland China.

IBEB is offered by the Erasmus School of Economics, and therefore, you will be studying ECONOMICS with some business instead of business as a major. This is a new programme, and therefore there can be a lot of room for improvements in terms of the degree of internationalization and the operations of the programme. The IELTS requirements for IBEB is 6.0.

IBA is offered by Rotterdam School of Management and it is in its 8th year running. You will be studying MANAGEMENT with some economics, but not economics. If you attain good grades in your study, there are a lot of opportunities to study abroad, either as an exchange or full masters. I think the requirements for IELTS is also 6.0, but I am not too sure. The most attractive feature of the programme is the amount of international students in the programme: 50% of the students have a non-Dutch background and 10% of the whole student population is Chinese. There are a lot of chances to work with people from other nationalities, as long as you are open to cultural exchanges and dont stick to other Chinese friends all the time.

I think both programmes are very nice programmes and the choice depends on which one of these two you prefer: Economics or Business Management!
eclat  海贼王  2006-7-23 15:22:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

这里的本科入学要求很低,只要符合基本要求很少不被录取的。
kevinwsl  见习海盗  2006-7-23 15:26:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by eclat
这里的本科入学要求很低,只要符合基本要求很少不被录取的。

As far as I know, there is a lot of competition for the IBA programme - however, if you have a non-Dutch background, it is fairly easy to get into the programme.
玩转地球  见习海盗  2006-7-23 16:14:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

谢谢kevinwsl热情回复~~~~

另外,我想问关于IBA,你说有很多competition, 我在申请是该注重哪些方面呢??

比如RSM是更看重雅思还是数学入学考试, 或是大一成绩等??

入学申请什么时候开始啊??我听说EUR每年本科只招10-20个chinese, 这不是很难吗??

又问了很多问题~~~在次谢谢啦
kevinwsl  见习海盗  2006-7-23 17:49:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 玩转地球
谢谢kevinwsl热情回复~~~~

另外,我想问关于IBA,你说有很多competition, 我在申请是该注重哪些方面呢??

比如RSM是更看重雅思还是数学入学考试, 或是大一成绩等??

入学申请什么时候开始啊??我听说EUR每年本科只招10-20个chinese, 这不是很难吗??

又问了很多问题~~~在次谢谢啦

不用谢。

1)另外,我想问关于IBA,你说有很多competition, 我在申请是该注重哪些方面呢??
由于IBA不像其他的学士课程用抽签来选学生,你的申请是会通过一个委员会,他们会全盘看你的学业成绩,英语/数学能力,还有你的motivation letter. 不过要是你能达到基本要求,他们最主要看的是你本身已经有的国际经验,还有对修读一个国际化的商业课程的兴趣。所以,如果你的motivation letter写得好,机会当然比较大啦。

2) 入学申请什么时候开始啊??
申请的截止日期是每年的五月中,不过因为中国留学生要NESO证书,所以你这个问题还是先问NESO比较好.早一点申请是不会增加你入学的机会,不过可以多点时间应付特发事件(例如数学试...)。

3)我听说EUR每年本科只招10-20个chinese, 这不是很难吗??
我们IBA每年有20-30个中国人。因为我不是内地来的,所以不清楚入学对中国学生有多难。你雅思考得不错,相信你的学业成绩应该不差,机会是一定有的。
Johnrockfeller  高级海盗  2006-7-24 11:00:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州

I am from Mainland China and I 'm going to study IBA at RSM this Sept.

Kevinwsl is right!
Alessandro von  四海霸王  2006-7-24 11:04:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

其实没有20-30个中国人,我这一届1也就10多个内地的,其他的都是华裔,拿荷兰护照嘚~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受