荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
请问,有4月份在上海领签的战友吗?
都需要什么材料?
未婚双认证一定需要吗?直接拿未婚公证书去上海领事馆能进行双认证吗?这需要几个工作日?(本人在离上海较远的城市)

疑问:我拿的是对方的邀请函,不是学校的录取通知书?这两者在领签的时候会有什么不同吗?
期待回复!

精彩评论7

小讨厌(蓓蓓)  ↗总版主↗  2006-4-17 12:18:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 紧急求助:咨询4月份上海返签的战友

未婚双认证好像一定要的~双认证好像不是在领馆做的,大概要3,4个工作日吧~具体不记得了,n久以前的事情了~邀请函就不清楚了,你最好打给领馆问问~可能签证的period不同吧
springgirl  见习海盗  2006-4-17 13:38:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

补充说明一下:我应该算exchange Ph.D 之类的,合作研究项目,不过拿的是对方的学位。
不知道到底需要不需要。

上海领事馆真拽,工作日比别人短,还不回邮件,打电话也只是三言两语打发就过去了,让人极度郁闷。
小讨厌(蓓蓓)  ↗总版主↗  2006-4-17 13:40:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

应该跟拿offer是一样性质的吧?领馆都这样~亲自过去问会态度比较好~
springgirl  见习海盗  2006-4-20 12:18:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

我在这里将上海领管的回复信和我的询问信一并贴上来,供在上海领签的战友参考.

Dear ****,

For your residence permit in Holland, they require a double legalised birth certificate and marital certificate. That is why we also ask you to provide us of these documents + copies. If you hand in these documents together with your application. We will legalised them and you can pick them up together with your visa.

We have received your approval letter. You can come to apply with the needed documents. For the needed documents, please check: www.hollandinchina.org

Kind regards,

Consulate General of the Netherlands
Consular Section
4/F East Tower, Sun Plaza, 88 Xian Xia Road
Shanghai 200336, China
tel. (+86 21) 62 09 90 76
fax. (+86 21) 62 09 90 79
www.hollandinchina.org

----- Original Message -----
To: [EMAIL="nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn"]nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn[/EMAIL]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: a request.

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am terribly sorry to bother you, but I am so confused about one question for picking up my MVV.

As I failed to get the related information from your website, I can only ask you about it. Would you or someone else do me a favor for replying it? I'd really appreciate it. You know, my visa has been there for several days. Now I terribly need to confirm this information before picking it up.

I am an exchange Ph.D student and will do a joint program between Chinese Academy of Sciences and Leiden University. I am single. As my case, do I need to provide a statement of marital certificate for picking up my MVV? If it is needed, does this statement of marital certificate need to be double authenticated? Can I have this statement of marital certificate double authenticated in your Consulate when I pick up my visa? How many working days does this procedure at least take?

Looking forward for your reply.

Truly yours,

PS: My name is *****, and date of birth is *****.
springgirl  见习海盗  2006-4-20 12:24:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

我还有个发现,每回给这个SHA-VZ@minbuza.nl邮箱发信都石沉大海,但是往[EMAIL="nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn"]nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn[/EMAIL]这里发,就有人理你。不知有什么奥妙,大家不妨一试。
epiccn  中级海盗  2006-4-20 12:26:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 英国

pls bear in mind that your notorization need first to be legalised by foreign affairs office of the province where you are from
Post by springgirl
我在这里将上海领管的回复信和我的询问信一并贴上来,供在上海领签的战友参考.

Dear ****,

For your residence permit in Holland, they require a double legalised birth certificate and marital certificate. That is why we also ask you to provide us of these documents + copies. If you hand in these documents together with your application. We will legalised them and you can pick them up together with your visa.

We have received your approval letter. You can come to apply with the needed documents. For the needed documents, please check: www.hollandinchina.org

Kind regards,

Consulate General of the Netherlands
Consular Section
4/F East Tower, Sun Plaza, 88 Xian Xia Road
Shanghai 200336, China
tel. (+86 21) 62 09 90 76
fax. (+86 21) 62 09 90 79
www.hollandinchina.org

----- Original Message -----
To: [EMAIL="nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn"]nlgovsha@uninet.com.cn[/EMAIL]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:29 PM
Subject: a request.

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am terribly sorry to bother you, but I am so confused about one question for picking up my MVV.

As I failed to get the related information from your website, I can only ask you about it. Would you or someone else do me a favor for replying it? I'd really appreciate it. You know, my visa has been there for several days. Now I terribly need to confirm this information before picking it up.

I am an exchange Ph.D student and will do a joint program between Chinese Academy of Sciences and Leiden University. I am single. As my case, do I need to provide a statement of marital certificate for picking up my MVV? If it is needed, does this statement of marital certificate need to be double authenticated? Can I have this statement of marital certificate double authenticated in your Consulate when I pick up my visa? How many working days does this procedure at least take?

Looking forward for your reply.

Truly yours,

PS: My name is *****, and date of birth is *****.
springgirl  见习海盗  2006-4-20 12:38:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国辽宁大连

谢谢你的提醒,我今天就委托大连市外办去办了。
真奇怪,我现在户籍在大连,IND为什么把我的签证寄到上海去了,无端多出来这么多事情。他们一定把我出生地跟户籍搞混了。
我的公证费就花了330元,认证又要了我830元,简直是在敲诈,世风日下啊!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受