荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
I am a master graduate,and i have made a contract with a dutch company for full time working after graduation, they have began to apply for working permit for me,i have two questions:
1. Averagely, how long it will take for company to get working permit for me?two months or three months?or longer?
2. Whether he possibility of could not get working permit is big?(somebody tells me it is not possible to get it,somebody tells me it will be no problem if the company apply for me,so i am confused about it)

Hope to get answer from people who know these issues,thank you very much.

精彩评论13

ceshen  四海霸王  2006-4-8 10:31:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 比利时

回复: Time for working permit

第一個問題難道不應該問hr更能得到準確答案麼?hr的回答應該比這裡任何人都專業
第二個問題我個人認為沒有答案,唯一的區別就是說no problem多點的人你會踏實些,反之煩躁些,但跟最後的事實沒有必然聯係
踏荷渡兰泽    2006-4-8 11:00:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
Groningeninneth  中级海盗  2006-4-8 11:09:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

thank you for the suggestion,but

For first question,i ask the IND,they said it is not for sure(this equals no answer,they say it depnds on the procedure),so i want to get some practical information here,especially from people who have got the working permit.

For second question, i also want to get some practical answer so that if most people think it is large possibility that i can not get working permit even company apply it for me,then i will start to look for a job in China at same time,then it can be safer,if all people think it is no problem,then i can begin to find house and make other preparation for the job here.

Looking forward to the answer of the people who have experience in getting working permit,thank you
踏荷渡兰泽    2006-4-8 11:36:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
yanfei  中级海盗  2006-4-8 16:54:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我等了4个月,今年二月被拒了。现在在办km.公司不算有名,但也不小,感觉wp还是很难办,hR一开始就说把握不大.GOOD LUCK.
天上的鱼  初上贼船  2006-4-8 18:03:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

得要半年到一年的的光景。。
dhrshen  见习海盗  2006-4-8 18:40:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

办工作许可证成功率非常小

如果公司肯高薪聘请你,可以办kennismigrant,快速通道来的。
sdram    2006-4-9 10:08:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 德国
Groningeninneth  中级海盗  2006-4-9 10:45:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

thank you for all the replys.
I made a mistake in concept, what the company is doing now is applying for knowledge migrant for me,so i don not need to apply for working permit,but there is one more question:
the IND is not efficient,my ID for this year study has not come,i have sticker on the passport,i will graduat in july,and work begin in August,so i can not wait for ID,otherwise it is too late,also it is very often that it takes one year or longer to receive it,which means maybe i still won not get ID when i graduate,so now the company is using the sticker,they say it should be ok

Is there somebody can give some clear answer whether it is ok,if not,whether i should go to IND to get some paper or some proof to apply for it,thank you
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受