请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
本帖最后由 allenma 于 2014-7-28 09:03 编辑

这两天听了荷兰外交部大臣在MH17的讲话,非常感人,深受触动。于是和大家分享。一定要看讲话视频奥。
于是花了一些时间把他的讲话内容整理出来,翻译出来。大家轻拍奥~~~ (斑竹加精吧) 个人觉得他的讲话可以作为范文了。 同时非常欣赏Mr.Timmermans纯正的英文,比奥巴马英文都好。而且他还在很多场合用法语,俄语,德语演讲。

讲话视频:http://nos.nl/video/677806-emotionele-toespraak-timmermans-vnveiligheidsraad.html 

Thankyou very  much Mr. President, thank you for allowing me to speak heretoday.
感谢主席先生, 感谢你准予我今天在这里发言。

We are here to discuss a tragedy: the downing of a commercial airliner and thedeath of 298 innocent people. Men, women and a staggering number of childrenlost their lives, on their way to their holiday destinations, their homes,loved ones, their jobs or international obligations, such as an importantHIV/Aids conference in Australia. Since Thursday, I have been thinking: howhorrible must have been the final moments of their lives, when they knew theplane was going down. Did they lock hands with their loved ones, did they holdtheir children close to their hearts, did they look each other in the eyes, onefinal time, in a wordless goodbye? We will never know.

我们在这里来讨论一场灾难: 一架民航客机被击落, 298名乘客无辜丧生。男士们, 女士们,还有数量多得让人痛心的孩子们就这样坠落 - 可是他们正在去往他们的度假胜地,或是去与他们的家人团聚,又或者是去参加国际组织活动 (比如在澳大利亚即将召开的艾滋病会议)。自从礼拜四发生事故开始,痛苦的思绪一直在折磨着我:他们生命的最后一刻是何等的黑暗 - 他们是否和爱人紧扣十指?他们是否把自己的孩子紧紧的搂在心口?他们又是否最后一次无助地凝视彼此,仿佛在寄托这道不出的再见?我们再也不会知道。

The demise of almost 200 of my compatriots has left a hole in the heart of theDutch nation. It has caused grief, anger and despair. Grief for the loss of theloved ones, anger for the outrage of the downing of a civilian airplane anddespair after witnessing the excruciatingly slow process of securing the crashsite and recovering the remains of the victims.

200个同胞生命的逝去就象一把尖刀撕裂了荷兰民族的心。悲痛,愤怒乃至绝望。我们为爱人的逝去而悲痛, 我们为极端分子击落民航客机而愤怒,而我们更为慢得让人发指的遗体找寻和安置工作而绝望。

It is fitting that this august Council should take position on this matter, andI welcome the adoption of today’s resolution of the UNSC, which was tabled byAustralia and which the Netherlands co-sponsored. I thank the countries whichexpressed support for it. And I particularly want to thank Julie Bishoppersonally. Julie, we are in this together.

我们确信联合国安理会会在这次事件中发挥它的作用; 我也坚决支持采纳安理会今天的决议。今天的会议是由澳大利亚发起的,同时荷兰也参与了策划过程。我感谢所有给于我们支持的国家。我要特别对朱利叶。比夏普女士提出个人的感谢。朱利叶,感谢你和我们一起来经历这些。

Mr President,
For the Netherlands, one priority clearly stands out above all others: bringthe victims’ remains home. It is a matter of human decency that remains shouldbe treated with respect and that recovering victim’s remains should be donewithout any delay.
The last couple of days we have received very disturbing reports of bodiesbeing moved about and looted for their possessions. Just for one minute, notaddressing you as representatives of your countries, but as husbands and wives,fathers and mothers, just imagine that you first get the news that your husbandwas killed, and then within two or three days, you see images of some thugremoving the wedding band from their hands. Just imagine that this could beyour spouse.

主席先生,
对荷兰来说,把遇难遗体运回国是我们的最首要任务。人的尊严不因生命的消逝而被剥夺,所以我们在处理遗体时要秉怀着敬意,而且更多的迟延是绝对不能容许的。可悲的是,我们在过去的几天收到了非常触目惊心的报告: 遗体被随意移动摆放,个人物品被洗劫一空。就在这一刻,请允许我不将你们称作各国代表 - 请允许我把你们当成一个普通的丈夫与妻子,父亲与母亲。请想像如果你们刚刚得知自己的亲人已故, 却又再看到一群流氓把结婚戒指从遗体上抢走。请想像这样的场景发生在你们的亲人身上。而这,却真真实实的发生在我们同胞的身上。

To my dying day I will not understand that it took so much time for the rescueworkers to be allowed to do their difficult jobs and that human remains shouldbe used in a political game. And somebody here around the table talks about apolitical game – this is the political game that has been played withhuman remains, and it is despicable. I hope the world will not have to witnessthis again, any time in the future.

也许直到我死亡的那一刻我也不会明白, 为什么我们的搜救人员久久不允许进入灾难现场来执行他们的艰巨任务。我也不会明白,为什么连遇难遗体的处置都要被用来当作政治游戏的筹码。有人提到政治游戏 -  是的,这就是一场摧残已故亲人的政治游戏, 这难道不是最无耻的罪行吗?我真的希望这个世界永远不用再看到这种场景。

Images of children’s toys being tossed around, luggage being opened andpassports, including passports of children, being shown on television - they are turning our grief and mourning into anger of a whole nation. Wedemand unimpeded access to the terrain. We demand respectful treatment of thecrash site. We demand dignity for the victims and the multitudes who mourntheir loss.
I call on the international community, on the Security Council, on anyone withinfluence on the situation on the ground: allow us to bring the victims’remains home to their loved ones without any further delay. They deserve to behome.

玩具被随意践踏,行李被野蛮的撬开, 他们甚至无耻到连孩子们的护照都要在电视上公开。沉痛的哀思就这样被引燃成民族的愤怒。我们强烈要求获得一切进入现场调查的权利;我们强烈要求对遇难现场进行所有的保护; 我们强烈要求我们和我们已故亲人们获得该有的尊严。在这里我呼吁国际社会和联合国安理会调动一切有影响力的资源, 来帮助我们将所有遇难遗体运送回家乡。他们该回家了!

As we are currently taking the lead in the forensic examination of the humanremains, I pledge that the Netherlands will do its utmost to make sure that allremains will be identified and returned home, wherever that home may be.
We will work intensively with all countries and international organizationsinvolved to make this happen as soon as possible.

如你们所知, 我们正在依法对遗体进行检查。我承诺, 荷兰会尽一切力量来辨认和运送遗体回家,就算那永远的家在天涯海角。

Mr. President,
I also welcome the setting up of a proper investigation into the cause of thetragedy of MH17, as envisaged in today’s resolution. The Netherlands has agreedto assume a leading role in such an investigation, in close cooperation withthe relevant countries, the United Nations and ICAO. I am fully aware of thegreat responsibility we now take upon ourselves and I give you my personalcommitment that we will discharge this responsibility to the best of ourabilities. As far as the safety and security of the site and internationalinvestigators is concerned, I underline the responsibility the Security Counciltook upon itself with today’s Resolution to take additional measures ifcircumstances so require.

主席先生,
我赞成对马航 MH17 灾难由因进行彻底的调查, 正如今天的决议一样。荷兰将会在这次调查中担当领头的责任,我们也会全力和其他受害国, 联合国和国际民航组织进行最有力的合作。我深刻的意识到我们和大家赋予荷兰的责任,义务和期望。我以个人名义担保,我们会竭尽一切努力。对于遇难现场和国际调查员的安保问题, 我们信赖和支持所有在今天的决议中提到的政策-如果需要,我们也决不会吝惜额外的措施。

Once the investigation ascertains who was responsible for the downing ofthe flight MH17, accountability and justice must be pursued and delivered. Weowe it to the victims, we owe it to justice, we owe it to humanity. Please,provide full cooperation so that justice can be served. We will not rest untilall facts are known and justice is served.

一旦肇事者被确定,我们会履行和捍卫正义。我们欠受害者一个公道, 我们欠正义一次洗礼,我们欠全人类一个真相。 让我们全力合作吧,让我们为了所有真相和正义战斗到底。

I thank you, Mr. President.
再一次感谢你, 主席先生。

已有1人评分 威望 小红花 理由
美女小编 + 10 + 2 很给力!

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +10  小红花 +2 

精彩评论14

woneninnl  四海霸王  2014-7-24 09:13:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
咋看出来比奥巴马英语好
allenma  中级海盗  2014-7-24 09:20:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
你去听一下他的英文发音就知道啦  个人感觉而已

danny929  海贼王  2014-7-24 17:27:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
确实不错
allenma  中级海盗  2014-7-25 12:28:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
是的。斑竹加精吧,让更多的人可以看到。 我整理了好久呢。网上没有英文的讲话稿,自己整理下来,然后翻译出来的。
flyingorange  初上贼船  2014-7-25 17:55:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
不亚于马丁路德金。。。
Starfish  中级海盗  2014-7-25 20:40:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
赞一个!今天刚在网上看过他的发言就看到楼主的帖子了,真的是感人而且有力,克林顿随后在澳大利亚的艾滋病会议召开时都有专门提到~~朋友说Mr.Timmermans能够流利的讲9国语言呢

楼主这么有心,而且翻译得很好呢~斑竹加精吧
fishleave0416  四海霸王  2014-7-27 08:02:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
10000000个赞!!!!
liqing  高级海盗  2014-7-27 13:01:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
赞!赞!感谢楼主!
csjhust  见习海盗  2014-7-27 20:10:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
翻译的真好
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受