请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Hi, friends,
would you tell me something about the law schools in the Netherlands? which is the best one in the Netherlands? Do you think Groningen University is good place to study International Business law?
I will have Toefl test in Sep., do you think i will have enough time to apply for the academic year 2003-2004 (LL.M.)?and is it very complicated in application procedures? :)

精彩评论5

meizh  初上贼船  2002-7-22 11:09:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
For English courses offered by the Dutch Universities, please check the website of http://www.nuffic.nl
As shown in the former discussions, all the unviersities are good in quality in Holland. Your choice shall depend mostly on your interest, preference, etc. It is generally said that Leiden University is one of the best in Europe in law. Groningen is also a good place, which locates in northeastern part of Holland.
For application, you shall have plenty of time to get prepared. Just go forward as described in the application materials from each University, I am sure you will obtain a satisfacotry result.
jimjohndeng  初上贼船  2002-7-23 09:02:17 | 显示全部楼层
hi, thank you luntanbanzhu.
there is another question, do you think it is possible to get scholarships or fellowship for LL.M.? and how to make it?
meizh  初上贼船  2002-7-23 09:44:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
There are several possible means to get Scholarship or Fellowship. The most usual one can be Scholarship from the University, like waiver of tuition or even provision of living expenses' second one can be the Delta Scholarship. You can obtain information for both Scholarships from the admission office.
Another important Fellowship is from NUFFIC, you can check the website of http://www.nuffic.nl
Other possibilities can include financial assistance from private companies or international organizations, like UNESCO. For the information, you should surf through relevant websites.
darknebula  初上贼船  2002-7-26 07:12:36 | 显示全部楼层
advise you ask your coordinator,they would give you what you exactly need.
gerald  见习海盗  2002-10-1 05:41:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
格大的国际公法是很好的,私法方面不好说。从网站上提供的研究方向来看,格大领先的课题都是侧重公法方面的,我有点怀疑International Business law是否也同样出色。比较下来莱顿的这个专业似乎针对性更强一些,课程设置似乎更合理。以上是我的个人观点,你可以自己比较一下。很多东西象穿鞋一样,要试了后才知道,别人不可能给你什么太有帮助的意见的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受