荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
darknebula  初上贼船  2002-7-19 22:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
it's true,business law always is the hot point....there are so many advantages in studying law in holland.especially,after entry to WTO,trade law would be paid special interest by students.
upward  初上贼船  2002-7-20 13:00:56 | 显示全部楼层
actually, no matter international law/ international business law or european law are all benefit for our chinese LLBs. i don't know other detail programme arrangements but RUG.
    While according to RUG's arrangements, its international law is very standing out, which name called "international law and the law of international organization". In this programme, the main point extrudes to Public Part. It's private international law called "international business and economic law". From this name, i believe you could find it relating to public and private law. Students have rights to choose your both aspect classes and enjoy the flexibility. Most of all, both programmes offer students WTO law.
    All above means, we could get what we need in such programmes. BTY, european law is also useful for lawyers who always deals with affairs between China and  EU. In fact, EU is the 3rd biggest trade associate with China. From my communications with a Holland lawyer, i know this area has great potential and need many experts in this field.
    So well, no matter which university you have choosed or decide to select, hard-working will always work. Anyway, those who are still on the step of selecting,you will browse the brochures carefully, no one could help others make decision.
clytze  初上贼船  2002-7-21 10:10:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
thank you!thank you all!
盼望能来与你们一起战斗!
pipi  中级海盗  2002-7-21 15:18:48 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎,欢迎。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受