荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
信息来源于IND

You are a former Dutch national and you want to settle in the Netherlands again?

We regularly questions from former Dutch nationals who want to settle in the Netherlands again. This is possible for former Dutch nationals that:
1) were born and raised in the Netherlands
2) were born outside the Netherlands, are over 18 and can prove having special ties with the Netherlands
3) renounced their Dutch nationality (obtained through naturalization) or whose Dutch nationality was repealed because they were not willing or able to renounce their original nationality. (The latter group must file their application with the IND within six months of losing their Dutch nationality).
Anyone falling in any of the above categories must not constitute a hazard for public order or national security. In addition, some of the above categories must also meet a few additional conditions. You can find more information in the Residence Wizard, in the section I want to come to the Netherlands (state as your ‘reason for residence’: re-entry).

Do I need a provisional residence permit?
Only former Dutch nationals of the second category (born outside the Netherlands, aged over 18 and evidence that they have special ties with the Netherlands) must obtain a provisional residence permit in order to be able to enter the Netherlands (in order to apply subsequently for a temporary/permanent residence permit for the purpose of re-entry) – if they are nationals of a country from which citizens need to obtain a provisional residence permit. Former Dutch nationals of the other two categories do not require a provisional residence permit, and can simply enter Dutch territory and apply for a residence permit. The Residence Wizard also gives information in the section I want to come to the Netherlands.
Becoming a Dutch national again
Former Dutch nationals born and raised in the Netherlands may re-obtain Dutch nationality under a simplified procedure (on the basis of a residence permit for the purpose of re-entry):
- either by following the naturalization procedure (this can be done immediately upon entry; in general, you must meet the integration requirement)
- or by opting for Dutch nationality (this can only be done after one year, subject to certain conditions; the integration requirement does not apply).
For more information on re-obtaining Dutch nationality, please consult the Residence Wizard, in the section I want to become a Dutch national.
Integration obligation
You are exempt from the integration obligation if you are younger than 16, aged 65 or over. You are also exempt from the obligation if you resided at least eight years in the Netherlands while you were obliged to attend school, or if you have a Dutch secondary school certificate.

[ 本帖最后由 amy57j 于 2010-10-10 19:19 编辑 ]

精彩评论2

amy57j  ↗总版主↗  2010-10-10 18:18:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
这个跟咱们关系不大,大家看看了解下就好了。
suki2005  海贼王  2010-10-10 18:23:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
美女斑竹荷兰文不是很好可以翻译成中文吗!!!谢谢!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受