荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
goethe  高级海盗  2008-8-26 18:29:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 装修

Post by ligawin;3402740
Hi, sorry that I could not type chinese in this computer and strange that I could not use the PM function.

I gave the contractor a project for rennovation of the whole house (c.a. 200m2). Including flooring, painting, plastering, kitchen preparation, metselwerk lodenwerk and etc. Originally we agreed for 2 months but now they are still working on it. But I checked with all my friends, time management is always a big problem for all the rennovation projects because of some unexpected issues. So, I would say he is acting normal and don't forget the project is in the summer vacation season.

His team's work and solution are both nice. So far I have nothing to complain about the quality. And he usually provide 5-10 years garantee on the projects depends on types of jobs. If you are interested, I will PM you his mobile phone tomorrow when I get back to the office.
Some more details: His team's charging rate is around 28 euro per hour for plastering and 28-30 euro per square meter for flooring. If you have a big project, you can always negotiate on the total quotation. His project sizes varies from 900k euro for a house in wassenar to 200euro for adding a wooden door.

from 200 to 900K...my project should fall into the range somewhere ;)...I have a much smaller project (an apartment in Amsterdam), work would involve a bit plastering, few plumbing, carpenting, getting rid of the old kitchen, old floor etc. and some finishing touch. Yes, I'd be interested in having his contact
jeanygenie  ↗GGD爱心大使↗  2008-8-26 19:31:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

900K EURO。。。是900,000吗?那是多大的工程啊
白色天  中级海盗  2008-8-26 19:37:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

i live in rotterdam , if it's possible they come here?
ligawin  高级海盗  2008-8-27 09:28:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

楼上各位,我不知道他有没有兴趣,不过如果你们有兴趣,可以pm我,我把他的联系方法给你们,你们自己问好啦。

关于900k的project,我当时都很shocking。我们一开始以为房子是900k,还老说划算阿,这么大的房子和花园。后来才被他更正,project本身900k,房子是过4million的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受