那么在硕士毕业以后
可以移民去加拿大这些国家吗
会不会比在国内移民容易一点啊
strawhat  ↗贵宾↗  2003-5-22 21:19:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Originally posted by hytinzaghi@2003-05-22 12:45
那么在硕士毕业以后
可以移民去加拿大这些国家吗
会不会比在国内移民容易一点啊
according to the new canadian immigration  law, you have to go back china to apply. cannot do it here as before
hytinzaghi  初上贼船  2003-5-23 06:05:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川成都
Oh,my God!
That means we have no choice but continue our Ph.D. if we want to stay abroad.
Are there any other choices?????
strawhat  ↗贵宾↗  2003-5-24 12:41:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 加拿大
why have to stay abroad?
hytinzaghi  初上贼船  2003-5-27 12:14:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川成都
I don't know!
Perhaps because I can't imagine the difficulties of living abroad or I'm still at the age of dreaming.
In fact, I think I just want to lead a life full of different experiences and colors.
dandan  四海霸王  2003-5-29 10:37:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Living in China is more colorful...
鸭子  四海霸王  2003-6-17 17:15:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 西班牙
I am working in London as a raliway Consultancy Analyst, I have been here for nearly a year now, it's part of my first degree and I will be leaving here for Rotterdam at the end of August.

I have been searching all sorts of solution to come back to the company again as I really like the job and the people here are very nice to me. I have performed very well in the company, however, it will still hard for me to come back because of the work permit. Basically, they asked me to apply for them again, sending CV, covering letter that sort of stuff and go through the same process with other graduates. Which is a bit silly, the whole point of interviewing is because you are not sure about whether people are suitable for the job or not, while I have been working for them for the last 12 months, they knew that I could do the jobs, but still treated me as someone completely new to them.

Nevertheless, even if the company do want me at the end, it will be hard for them to apply the work permit for me anyway, as my degree are among those common business models, there are thousands of European graduates who got the same qualification, then they will turn to them and employ them.  :angry:

There's nothing wrong with being a Chinese, I would'd thought. In my point of view, Chinese people work much harder than the others, especially those slackers who hanging around in the office all day long. I wish people here can share their experience and knowledge of applying for jobs, help each other out. :)
jangaplayer  初上贼船  2003-7-25 17:32:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
I've been to the netherlands since march this yr.
The difference for most of u and i is,  that i dotn study here, i'm a 'love immigrate' (my hubby is dutchie).
For love, I quited a very good job in China, my former company actrually was an international orgnization, and is well known here for every dutch people in the netherlands. (even those geeks of the embassy in Beijing was surprised of my background)
Remmebered that the 1st month i arrived, i was so much wanna resume my job (doesnt matter not exactly my former career field), i sent CVs to several posts (which i found in expatica.com, good web for expatriate jobs), i didnt speak dutch yet, so i couldnt jsut go for their local job agency (although my hubby is dutch, still doesnt really help, & i didnt really wanna help, i trusted myself).
so in such a situation and emotion, i tried several companies. Most of the employers were intersted about my good english and experience. BUT 90% of the employers reqired u spoke fluent dutch, and the rest 10% did want english speaking expats, but dont u forget, there's thousands of thousands of native english speakers down in the road waiting for jobs, u never be alone!!! and  dont u think their english is better than urs??
I was depressed a little bit, and never thought it was like this (while i was in china), either my hubby.
Actrually i could have tried my former employer, which has an office just at A'dam, very well known in this country, but i didnt, then i got pregnent, which let me more wanna stay at home being with my hubby and expacting my upcoming baby, and plus the government will send me to school and to learn their language (which is included in my immigrate package), so i gonna do the language trick FIRST OF ALL, which starts on Sept.
Anyway, my young chinese pals, i wrote this doesnt mean to depress u, but wanna help u guys to get prepared and know what a reality in front of u, and what the real difficulty is for a good job hunting -- DUTCH, the language.

jangaplayer  初上贼船  2003-7-25 18:00:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
But why have to stay here? why not back to China??
U guys may find a great job after ur gratuation in China, order people to work for u. but here, u gonna prepare urself to wash dishes and listen to the boss of a restarunt whom has much lower education than u got. U like it??
gaojun20023  初上贼船  2003-7-26 19:02:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国山东济宁
既然有老公照顾还找什么工作,等荷兰语学好之后,干吗还要去黑心的中餐馆,所以想要留在荷兰,就一定要找老婆(荷兰人)!!!找老公(荷兰人)!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受