米王的选择  ↗版主↗  2006-7-23 15:05:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 普通+KM

无可避免

白金钻石沙发一个
v_c  四海霸王  2006-7-23 15:10:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

如果你原来的ID是因为有了WP才申请的,那么在你现有WP结束的时候ID也相应过期。

办理长期居留同你是KM还是WP HOLDER没有关系,两个都可以。不过长期居留需要在荷兰生活5年才能办理。

如果你可以让你新的公司在合同上说‘开始工作的时间是01-09-2006和你拿到KM或WP中比较早的一个’,这样理论上来说可以避免GAP。这样你和公司都不会违约。

看我说的对不对, 希望能帮到你~~GOOD LUCK~~
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-7-23 16:03:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

N/A anymore!
simple1226  四海霸王  2006-7-23 22:45:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

那你还是去IND的网站上研究研究新规定喽,每年每个案例他们都有些不同处理。外人很难给你准确答案,甚至是IND的接线员,他们说不定也是IND outsoursing的,一群外行。
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-7-27 20:00:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

N/A anymore!
kline  见习海盗  2006-7-28 09:10:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by ikbenmooi
FYI: Very sure information
I consulted the immigration and WP laywer. His answer about 2.5 years normal residence permit + 2.5 years KM ---> perminent residence.

cheers

OK, that's great. But did he tell you how to solve the gap problem? At the time you apply for the perminent residence permit, you will be asked to provide your contracts and year salary statements of the last three years. In that way, IND will certainly notice that you have two months without job, which equals to without any meaning to stay here. I'm not an expert, but I was told by other people that this could be a problem. I am just wondering what the lawyer say about it.
haoqi  四海霸王  2006-7-28 11:31:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by ikbenmooi
I consulted the immigration and WP laywer. His answer about 2.5 years normal residence permit + 2.5 years KM ---> perminent residence.

cheers

Did the lawyer mentioned how many year contract you still need to hold at the moment you apply permenent ID?
Although you probably meet 5 year in total for being able to submit application, you still need at least a year work contract without any gap in between.  
not sure if it is still the case now. please let us know how your case is going.
to share some valuable infor.
郝琪  中级海盗  2006-7-28 13:15:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by ikbenmooi

cheers

能问哪里找得到移民律师呀?
怎个收费?有免费的吗?
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-7-28 14:29:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

It's a very good question. The possible soluiton for this gap is: ask company to start the contract on 1-09-2006, and start "leaving without payment".

Post by kline
OK, that's great. But did he tell you how to solve the gap problem? At the time you apply for the perminent residence permit, you will be asked to provide your contracts and year salary statements of the last three years. In that way, IND will certainly notice that you have two months without job, which equals to without any meaning to stay here. I'm not an expert, but I was told by other people that this could be a problem. I am just wondering what the lawyer say about it.
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受