Post by Goodchris
学校管印刷博士论文?
搜索了没找到.
有联系方式吗?
谢了!

我们会知道你们系秘书的联系方式吗?
kline  见习海盗  2006-7-20 08:59:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 在NL印过论文的XDJM请进!

For PhD thesis, as far as I know, you will need a real publisher. Most publishers have similar price, it depends on how big your thesis is, and how many copies you want. I guess you are not the first PhD in your department, then contact your secretary, most departments have special deal with certain publisher that you can get a discount. Alternatively, you can have a look of old thesis you've got and contact the same publisher. (Don't tell me that you have never been to any promotion and never got any copy of thesis before.)

For the cost, every University and even department has different policies. Again, you should ask your secretary. Normally you can get some money from the University. Some University allows you to find company sponsors, some does not. And if you are a tax payer, don't forget to fill in all the monay you've spend on thesis print and promotion ceremony in your tax form, you should get some tax refund.

If all the above cannot help you, I can give you some publishers name later. But I still think you shoud seek help in your department first.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受