pppig  中级海盗  2006-5-3 14:24:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: interview on the coming Thursday!!!

good luck!
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-5-3 19:03:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

xie la! . I'm preparing!
v_c  四海霸王  2006-5-3 19:07:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我建议你至少应该问清楚你INTERVIEW的是什么样的职位,JOB DESCRIPTION要到,然后问问你是和HR面试还是和经理面试。。。ANYWAY,如果明天就面试了,今天晚上就把自己的CV过一遍,然后好好休息,保证明天有个好精神吧~~SUCCESS!!
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-5-3 19:40:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

The interview tomorrow is to get the entance ticket to a four-day business workshop. The purpose is to find the candidates with the potencial marketing competences from the performances in this workshop, and then allocate them to the marketing positions in Philips. That's all infomation they gave.

I'm an IT mm, but with some marketing compenteces (blushing) and short marketing experience (< one year). In the first meeting with part of the possible candidants, I didn't see any tong2bao1. So I'll pin1la to let those Dutch know our Chinese mm
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-5-4 10:06:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

For the people who want to find a commercial positions in Philips or other Dutch companies

I just had the interview with HR this morning. It was going well. I asked him many questions about the vacancies, career path, MBA obligation, etc. He is very professional that I cannot tell the results in the process at all. In the end, he told me I'm the only exception in all the >100 applicants. I'm the only one with technical background, and all others are from Erasmus, etc. hmmm...let's see! I tried to be very logical to answers all the questions wit full passions. After 1 hour interview, he said "Ok! I would like to invite you for the next round---logical assessment". So I'll update the news after next assesment!

xie xie all the people who supported me on GGD! good luck to all the people who are doing job-hunting in Holland!
pppig  中级海盗  2006-5-4 14:58:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Formidable! Awesome!
alicelee1982  中级海盗  2006-5-4 19:19:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

祝贺一把!!好好准备下一轮面试哦。偶的面试是下个周4。
simple1226  四海霸王  2006-5-4 19:42:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

这样的workshop一般有case 分析,分小组,大概需要小组之间有利益分歧,辩论,拿出解决方案。

我想你需要学习一下philips公司状况,历史沿革,市场状况等,需要很了解,不然你的方案可能就不可行。
ikbenmooi  中级海盗  2006-5-4 22:34:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

The position is EBC?
Post by alicelee1982
祝贺一把!!好好准备下一轮面试哦。偶的面试是下个周4。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受